Maxthon for android with solo sdk

Hi guys,
Hope you are doing great.
We need you help.
Here we have a new version of Maxthon for android with solo sdk and we would like to test it in international environment.
So, we would like that you guys help us with the testing, and if you do not use android but you have a friend who can help with the testing, it would be appreciated.
Here is download link  https://www.dropbox.com/s/vei5ao1ccn8df47/MxBrowser-Cloud-Classic%281%29.apk?dl=0 , and conditions and steps to conduct the test are:

-The user should not be in China at the moment
-The user should be using Android phone in a 3G/4G or Wifi internet environment
-Clean your browser History as much as possible before installing this apk (fromapplication manager——Maxthon——clear data——OK)
-Start the browser and click the giftbox
-Please record the the time it takes to open after clicking the giftbox, the rational time should be below 3 secs, if it takes more than 3 secs to open  then send us a feedback.
-Also, please help us to check whether after clicking the giftbox the browser lags, crash, auto close, causes your phone freeze, or causes any other  anomalies 

Thanks.

I Installed it on my tablet. opened in about or maybe a little less than 3 sec first time, then faster.

edit : I had a crash trying to move the maxthon widget to my home page, it makes maxthon stop each time I try.

sigmax2.png

hmmm..looks like I didn't test the right thing then : I don't have that giftbox,

My tablet is brand new, so yesterday I performed a first maxthon install, today I tried to clear my cache, unistall, reinstall .... no way : I have french apps instead

sigmax2.png

hmmm..looks like I didn't test the right thing then : I don't have that giftbox,

My tablet is brand new, so yesterday I performed a first maxthon install, today I tried to clear my cache, unistall, reinstall .... no way : I have french apps instead

Hmm...Actually, i wanted you guys to test the Giftbox.

You meant, you don't see the Giftbox after installation?

Hmm...Actually, i wanted you guys to test the Giftbox.

You meant, you don't see the Giftbox after installation?

here I don't.... I have "le bon coin" instead (french second-hand site)

I also have a "small blue bag" icon which opens games site, it takes 4 seconds to load. (didn't find a way to make a screenshot yet.. "volume down + stop" does not work)

sigmax2.png

Yep, I have exactly the same problem as ody :) I don't see that icon. Only small blue bag appeared once. Also default recommended pages on Speed dial didn't appeared and the whole app isn't stable on my device (Xperia mini st15i (smultron), MDPI 320x480, Android v4.0.3, root, unlocked BL). I'll try to investigate if there are some problems in system protocol as soon as I have a time.

here I don't.... I have "le bon coin" instead (french second-hand site)

I also have a "small blue bag" icon which opens games site, it takes 4 seconds to load. (didn't find a way to make a screenshot yet.. "volume down + stop" does not work)

Not sure what machine you are using for screen shot, but both mine use power on/off and volume down just like you. Be sure you press both buttons at the very same time and hold for a few seconds until you here the beep. Since both buttons on are not identical it takes a number of tries to get the timing right(at least it took me a number of tries at first, uhm,  still does)

Not sure what machine you are using for screen shot, but both mine use power on/off and volume down just like you. Be sure you press both buttons at the very same time and hold for a few seconds until you here the beep. Since both buttons on are not identical it takes a number of tries to get the timing right(at least it took me a number of tries at first, uhm,  still does)

that's exactly how I do usually on my phone, but does not seem to work on my tab (samsung galaxy tab 3)

sigmax2.png

that's exactly how I do usually on my phone, but does not seem to work on my tab (samsung galaxy tab 3)

On some devices it could be POWER + HOME (I don't own Galaxy tab 3, so I can't confirm) ;-)

Btw. it seems freezing was solved by deleting mx folder on my SD card, but I still can't see that icon.

On some devices it could be POWER + HOME (I don't own Galaxy tab 3, so I can't confirm) ;-)

Btw. it seems freezing was solved by deleting mx folder on my SD card, but I still can't see that icon.

will try this tomorrow, thank you ! 

edit : power + home works thank you

sigmax2.png

Those appear to be the mostly the same games accessed with the giftbox but through the playstore. Really nice games, I tried Clash of Kings(this one is not included in your list). The game is really beautiful graphically and easy to play. It is free to play but you can buy rewards or something if you want or even a 3D version. I'm a fps player mostly but I can see how someone could easily become addicted to this game! :)
Is the play store available in Czech Republic?

Edit: The giftbox now appears to offer more than just games if you click it more than once in a session, 1. Clash of Kings, 2. asian date.com, 3. jobs now hiring app, 4.letgo(buy and sell goods) 5. etc...
I had never tried more than once in a session, so it's possible it has always been like this.

Archived