A question dues

Hello my friends how are you???

Im curious about the USE GECKO ENGINE on my browser........ How do you get the browser to USE THE GECKO ENGINE??

Does firefox have to be IN THE SAME FOLDER MYIE2/MAXTHON is??

I have been curious about it and 1 day I Dled FF and had it in MY DOCUMENTS but MyIE2 wouldnt use that engine...... (It wasnt in the same folder though)

Anyone know??

Hello my friends how are you???

Im curious about the USE GECKO ENGINE on my browser........ How do you get the browser to USE THE GECKO ENGINE??

Does firefox have to be IN THE SAME FOLDER MYIE2/MAXTHON is??

I have been curious about it and 1 day I Dled FF and had it in MY DOCUMENTS but MyIE2 wouldnt use that engine...... (It wasnt in the same folder though)

Anyone know??

None of Maxthon version does not support other browsers engine!

MyIE2/ MX2 uses IE's Trident engine, Mx3/4 is based on Webkit/ Blink and uses only Trident (in Retro Mode) for compatibility.

You can't add own engines to Maxthon.

AFIK Avant Browser has Webkit, Trident and Gecko engine builtin.

None of Maxthon version does not support other browsers engine!

MyIE2/ MX2 uses IE's Trident engine, Mx3/4 is based on Webkit/ Blink and uses only Trident (in Retro Mode) for compatibility.

You can't add own engines to Maxthon.

AFIK Avant Browser has Webkit, Trident and Gecko engine builtin.

first versions of Myie supported gecko engine (ie and gecko)... 

I think lunascape has the 3 engines too

sigmax2.png

first versions of Myie supported gecko engine (ie and gecko)...

Yes and I havent ever used it! (I have MyIE2 9.27.68 (Last version before name change))

The Version of FF I had in MY DOCUMENTS was version 0.8 so I assume that DID HAVE GECKO ENGINE....

Nothing important,I am just curious how to get it to work with it... FF has to be in the same folder?? I dunno...........

Yes and I havent ever used it! (I have MyIE2 9.27.68 (Last version before name change))

The Version of FF I had in MY DOCUMENTS was version 0.8 so I assume that DID HAVE GECKO ENGINE....

Nothing important,I am just curious how to get it to work with it... FF has to be in the same folder?? I dunno...........

It's been a long time :(  and I'm not sure many people still use Myie and older versions of FF to perform tests... 

sigmax2.png

Archived