Hello all at Maxthon,

I have encountered a bug while browsing gumtree ads, while looking at pictures - I can only see the first one, clicking on the 

others doesn't work.  Please see this page for example:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/camberwell/beds/folding-portable-bed-single-/1080205222

I click on the thumbnails of images 2 - 5 and nothing happens.  I click on the main picture and it pops up, with two arrows back and forward, I click on the forward arrow and nothing happens.

I am using v4.4.5.2000 with Adblock Plus installed.  (Tried disabling adblock plus while using gumtree, and still can't get other images to load).

Thanks for any help!

Confirmed here! :( I try with some older versions, for test.

Only Maxthon (Ultra an Retro) have the problem. Other browsers (even Nitro) works fine.

Seems to work fine in retro, I'm using compatible advanced option.

You are right for Retro, I have tested with clean install and forgot to enable "Standard Rendering in Retro mode".

Sorry, how do I enable retro mode for gumtree?  I went to settings, advanced, browsing, and ticked "enable standard rendering in Retro mode" and returned to gumtree, but it still doesn't work for me.  I don't see a lightning icon next to the address toolbar at the top, but an rss feed icon.

Below's what I see:

90buci.jpg

And what OS are you using ? Here, it works with Windows 7 but not with Windows XP.

And "enable standard rendering in Retro mode" is always enabled?

Yes, I restarted Maxthon and tried again.  After I clicked on one of the pictures, it gets hung

on the "Waiting ..... " message, then nothing.  So maybe it's something else preventing the

image from loading.  I'm gonna call it a night and try again tomorrow!

91md.jpg

Archived