Cloud menu always visible

can anyone tell me how to get rid of the Maxthon Cloud pull down ? It shows up on the left side of the screen and uses a lot of my space. I have tried everything I know to do. It has the maxthon icon on top and about six icons below it . It lets me close it by clicking on the square config. and I click (Exit Maxthon Dock) But eventually it pops right back up, it is a pain . I sure would appreciate any help.Thanks 

can anyone tell me how to get rid of the Maxthon Cloud pull down ? It shows up on the left side of the screen and uses a lot of my space. I have tried everything I know to do. It has the maxthon icon on top and about six icons below it . It lets me close it by clicking on the square config. and I click (Exit Maxthon Dock) But eventually it pops right back up, it is a pain . I sure would appreciate any help.Thanks 

I moved your thread here

sigmax2.png

Try, Hide Sidebar or if you use it a lot, then pin it to Desktop (is has a cool Skin effect = Water wave). The settings for that, is in the left bottom corner = a small wheel.

post-327978-0-96368300-1433065104.png  <~ And it this, your talking about.??

- - - or Remove the mark at Run on startup

post-327978-0-59225900-1433065693.png   

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards Ohke

Archived