QA display

Oh, how can u put picture on Webpage Thumbnails in Quick Access ? Mine just Word  :(

it will only show a logo if the site is one of the list that's shown when you click the + button to add one. Otherwise, your only options are just text or a screenshot.

Uhm, what?

Umm, firstly the talk was of the logo/picture as noted in the posters screenshot, not screenshot as you have pointed out. Also all the pages you have with screenshots aren't part of the internal list. Try add a tile for cnet.com with any URL and you will only see the logo no matter what option you select unless you use the feature/fix/option/tweak/bug whatever you want to call it found here: http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php/topic/13545-change-button-color-in-quick-access-tab/

Umm, firstly the talk was of the logo/picture as noted in the posters screenshot, not screenshot as you have pointed out. Also all the pages you have with screenshots aren't part of the internal list. Try add a tile for cnet.com with any URL and you will only see the logo no matter what option you select unless you use the feature/fix/option/tweak/bug whatever you want to call it found here: http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php/topic/13545-change-button-color-in-quick-acces

That's true, but he also asked about Kaskus which isn't on the list. So he wasn't aware of how to go about switching to picture mode. He would have found out about the internal list after switching to picture view..

I think we might be reading his post differently, to me he's asking explicitly for a logo, so either option won't work, hence my reply. While you seem to think he's after a screenshot which would work with kaskus if the option is enabled.

I think we might be reading his post differently, to me he's asking explicitly for a logo, so either option won't work, hence my reply. While you seem to think he's after a screenshot which would work with kaskus if the option is enabled.

"Oh, how can u put picture on Webpage Thumbnails in Quick Access ? Mine just Word"

You're right, he probably didn't write what he meant.

You're right, he probably didn't write what he meant.

I'm reading that with a slight bit of sarcasm... so touché :). But his text contradicts what his image shows, which is what i must have been looking at more. Either way, hopefully the OP has found his answer.

If you looked closely you would have noticed that he did not like Kaskuz, "like this, only word No cool at all"

And all the others are not "words"?  facebook is just a word, only difference is it has a blue background, whereas Kaskuz has a grey background, but it's their logo, just like facebook and all the others.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

And all the others are not "words"?  facebook is just a word, only difference is it has a blue background, whereas Kaskuz has a grey background, but it's their logo, just like facebook and all the others.

No I don't think it is their logo, it looks more like QA's default font. Edit : Nor did I find it in QA's list of featured websites.

But I would not suggest going to Kaskuz.com as it looks like a phishing site. It displays a fake  bsod, locking M4 and suggestiong you contact M$ at a tool free number. This thread should be locked and deleted.

Edit 2: Ah, it's an Indonesian site(co.id), I must have typed in the wrong name. One thing is for sure, that is definitely not Kaskuz logo.

It is their logo - it's a wordmark, Compare with the site to check. QA's font is thinner by comparison, as shown in the kaskus tile.

Facebook is in the QA list under social (at least on the 2 version of MX i checked).

It is not the Kaskus logo (a quick search will show that) - it is a word because it's using the website title option and won't have the option of a logo, but will have a screenshot if that option is chosen. 

Thread is unlocked in case the user has some input on this. (Not sure why it was locked in the first place? Because someone didn't google a site and assumed it was the nefarious one they ended up at?)

Ah sorry for cause all troble  :grrr: Was busy in real life  :backtopic:

Yes i was talking about logo on Quick Access.

Hi,

Thanks for your question. According to ioemax,currently we can add a screenshot in it or change the color of the icon. I hope this could help you.

Ah ic, thank you.

it will only show a logo if the site is one of the list that's shown when you click the + button to add one. Otherwise, your only options are just text or a screenshot.

Ah yes, just found out theres so many logo on many sites lol. But yes there is no logo for www.kaskus.co.id. Is there any way to make logo by myself and put in on Maxthon list? If not, maybe Maxthon should add some option to do that in the future. :luv:

Try Mx Snap feature from the tool bar, very handy!

Ah yes just know that thank you for telling me. Didnt know Maxthon have this Feature. Very cool! :smoke:

Then you are in for a treat... (^^,)  And a bit of Forum hunting too...

First :

• [How to] Highlight, Blur, or Bubble? –To Discover Maxthon MaxSnap - General Discussion 

http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php/topic/15261-highlight-blur-or-bubble-%E2%80%93to-discover-maxthon-maxsnap/?hl=snap

Then all the How To you like here : (like Change button color in quick access tab )

Welcome to the Maxthon Forum - Maxthon Community

http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php/forum/58-welcome-to-the-maxthon-forum/

Happy Hunting... (^^,)

Best Regards Ohke

Archived