Crash with Passport

Hi, I searched this site & my problem has not been reported, so I'm really hoping that someone can help me put a stop to my woes. I am running Maxthon 4.4.5.2000 on a PC with Windows 7.  I found that Maxthon would crash whenever it's window was covered  by another program, or I minimized it to the system tray. I did a clean reinstall, & everything was fine until I logged into Passport - then this issue resumed. I logged out of Passport & rebooted my PC, to no avail. Although I was and still am "logged out" of passport, my favorites & settings are still there - along with the crashing. I cannot find any info regarding how to completely & totally get out of Passport. Is my only option to do another clean install? Please note that I am not a tech wizard, but I am very interested in solving this problem.  :)

Please follow the steps in the Troubleshooting thread.

This is a basic troubleshooting guide for users to try and find the cause of issues. Following the guide should allow you to hopefully fix the issue, or at least figure out the source that is causing it so that when posting on the forum users have more information available to offer help.

After following the steps in the link above, please come back and post to say if it helped resolve your issues?

Archived