Issue with search engine of QA

Hello, I want to reset my account NOT browser just ACCOUNT, because something was  synchronized with wrong settings  when I log off my account the browser work like I want, but when log again then its suck,,,,  i did default restore  but its wont help  so my question HOW i can reset account to be like "new" or  how i can delete account and create it again for lost this settings ? 

Thank You,

I did like you  say, deleted folder with my  user name then  open browser  and I have to log but when i  login again all settings come back, that  why  before I asked how to reser ACCOUNT on your site not  settings of browser.... 

]Yes I have it disable all of them, I have no idea what more its synchronized 

if the browser is on guess  account work fine when, I login work wrong even if synchronize is DISABLE

so  I cannot delete my  ACCOUNT ?!  its sound like a joke ......

OK then we maybe can sort out  it  by different way 

First of all what is annoying its even if I open new tap in "box search" I have  the same words  what  before for explain:  

You can see 3 Tabs  no matter if I open 10 or 100 the word still in box  thats happend only  with my account 

post-485379-0-21691800-1432743179_thumb.post-485379-0-88765200-1432743182_thumb.post-485379-0-68070200-1432743186_thumb.

well everything is fine if im not login ,,,,  if I login  then I had this issue 

OK then we maybe can sort out  it  by different way 

First of all what is annoying its even if I open new tap in "box search" I have  the same words  what  before for explain:  

You can see 3 Tabs  no matter if I open 10 or 100 the word still in box  thats happend only  with my account 

attachicon.gifNotatka20150527171058.pngattachicon.gifNotatka20150527171132.pngattachicon.gifNotatka20150527171155.png

Go to Settings > Search engine and check your search engine URL for google. Make sure the URL doesn't have "test" at the end. It should end with q=%us

If it does, delete it and everything should work as normal. If for some strange reason it's on one of the default installed search URLs then you'll have to delete it and add it again as they can't be modified.

Hmmm, still doesn't hurt to check. There's no reason why it should be there unless there is a save option from a previous search, or the dev's forgot to remove it before compiling for the final release.

Doesn't happen here, so i'm confused.

Hello  thanks for to everyone.

Hi,

Thanks for your question. Maybe you can uncheck all the option here and try again.

I did it and  still the same 

Go to Settings > Search engine and check your search engine URL for google. Make sure the URL doesn't have "test" at the end. It should end with q=%us

If it does, delete it and everything should work as normal. If for some strange reason it's on one of the default installed search URLs then you'll have to delete it and add it again as they can't be modified.

its looks right 
post-485379-0-18403300-1432817582_thumb.

I think we should rename the tittle of topic, finally it's not a settings reset problem?

I think so its more like 

or the dev's forgot to remove it before compiling for the final release.

Archived