Latest version of Maxthon?

Hi

I wonder which version of Maxthon is the latest, I have version 4.4.5.1000 is this the latest version?

I have also seen that there is another version of Maxthon called Maxthon Nitro, what is Maxthon Nitro is it an extension to Maxthon or is it an entire new web browser from Maxthon?

4.4.5.1000 is the latest stable version, but you have a 4.4.5.1800 beta

Nitro is an independant browser, not an extension. You can try it, no risk! :)

4.4.5.1000 is the latest stable version, but you have a 4.4.5.1800 beta

Nitro is an independant browser, not an extension. You can try it, no risk! :)

Ok

I have downloaded both Nitro and 4.4.5.1800 beta now but when will that version be stable, I didn´t Nitro in fullscreen, only a small window. I also wonder if Nitro is even faster than the Beta version and if Maxthon 4.4.5.1800 beta is made for 64 bit system and how do I know that. I have Windows 7 64 bit Home Edition on my desktop at home? :)

nitro and MX are vastly different products - Nitro is about speed and simplicity they say - if it works for your browsing needs then fine but it will never be MX for add ons etc

when will version be stable - 1800 is as stable as any - its just classed as beta or whatever 

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

nitro and MX are vastly different products - Nitro is about speed and simplicity they say - if it works for your browsing needs then fine but it will never be MX for add ons etc

when will version be stable - 1800 is as stable as any - its just classed as beta or whatever 

Ok thanks for your answer.

Hi,

Thanks for your question. As Oliver mentioned, Nitro is also a Maxthon product known for its speed and simplicity. Compare to this, Maxthon is a browser with various functions and specific setting. You can decide which to use according to your need. And for the new version, we just release the new version of Maxthon yesterday. You can click here.  http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php/topic/15204-maxthon-cloud-browser-for-windows-v4452000-official-released/?p=82993 I hope this could help you. Have a nice day!

Archived