Facebook ads error in Maxthon

I've got last version Mathon. If I want add a new pay ad, I have to open Chrome browser, because Facebook forms doesnt work with Maxthon.

In Maxthon when I fill a form, I click "next", and FB in Maxthon displays a progress bar, displays, displays... without end. 

Also I Maxthon I cannot a manage my ads. :( It works only in Chrome.

Hi,
Sorry for your inconvience.For the create ads issue, we tried to create an ad and we managed to reach at the payment step.You may try again while Adblock Plus (ABP) is disabled because Adblock filter rules might be the cause. If the problem persists,you can swtich to RETRO  browsing mode and try again. For ads management,here we can open the manage ads page without any problem.What is happening exactly? It would be better if you could post a screenshot to have a look. More details would be helpful.Thanks for your support.

post-175194-0-32539700-1431919577_thumb.

Ok I write step by step (but without any screens, because I use a Polish version of FB):

I created an event. 

I want to promote it, so I click "promote" and FB starts create my new ad. 

I fill a form. Below a form is an option "create website for event" (I dont know how it looks in English, because I have got it in Polish)

I click on "+" to create a new website, I choose a category and I fill w new form in a small window.

When I filled a form and I want to end it, I click button "create website" but in Maxthon nothing happened. (but it works in Chrome browser)

Anyway If I've got a website and I want to end fill a whole main form, in Maxhton I cannot go to next step. Also n Maxthon nothing happened.

When I filled a form and I want to end it, I click button "create website" but in Maxthon nothing happened. (but it works in Chrome browser)

Anyway If I've got a website and I want to end fill a whole main form, in Maxhton I cannot go to next step. Also n Maxthon nothing happened.

try do disable AB+ or use retro mode to see if it works !

sigmax2.png

Archived