Linkedin say Maxthon is not supported

Please try to address this:

https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4135/kw/

They used it as argument to explain their sluggish performance on Maxthon. So please, check whether it is Mx or Linkedin. I'm sure many will embrace a good resolution.

Cheers!

I don't have any linkedin account : home page works fine, but I can't go further to perform tests

you may try in retro mode or change your user agent

sigmax2.png

Please try to address this:

https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4135/kw/

They used it as argument to explain their sluggish performance on Maxthon. So please, check whether it is Mx or Linkedin. I'm sure many will embrace a good resolution.

Cheers!

Hi,

Thanks for pointing out this issue.

I just tried on my side and everything seems to work as expected... i can access my profile and perform other actions without any problems.

Is there any specific problem encountered when browsing linkedIn in Maxthon?

More information would be helpful for us to conduct a test.

Thanks for your support!

What is your Maxthon version?

Where do you see as Maxthon is not supported? :wacko:

He's only assuming it's not supported because it's not listed.

Yeah, that's what it sounds like to me as well. With Maxthon not being one of the major browsers it rarely gets recognition in lists like this. Doesn't mean it won't work. Same with any "support" queries related to a particular browser, they'll generally use that as a quick out.

On the other hand if you have a particular issue with the site, then provide some details and someone will look into it.

As I mentioned in the first post (from my other account), they the issue is sluggish performance of the site. That is - it doesn't update notifications, feels "heavy" when scrolling, loads slowly.

Mx last beta ver.

I know Mx has issues with performance, but on this occasion I wanted to make sure that Linkedin felt well to everyone else, which is not exactly the case. So I'd blame Mx less, and more Liinkedin for that.

As I mentioned in the first post (from my other account), they the issue is sluggish performance of the site. That is - it doesn't update notifications, feels "heavy" when scrolling, loads slowly.

Mx last beta ver.

I know Mx has issues with performance, but on this occasion I wanted to make sure that Linkedin felt well to everyone else, which is not exactly the case. So I'd blame Mx less, and more Liinkedin for that.

I think no problem with maxthon or linkedin, nothing to blame, less or more.

and in this url: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4135/kw/i didn't see any debate or discussion about maxthon browser or its performance, nobody said  it doesn't update notifications, feels "heavy" when scrolling, loads slowly etc.

are you sure, you've given the correct url?

omg, dude, see what I have written, please. Slowly.

I said, they used it as an argument against my complaint for their sluggish performance.

I posted that link to check here if this could be a real argument, or are they just coming up with random reasons for not optimizing their site.

• 5 months later...

Hi.

Actually the link is correct. I am a consistent user of linkedin. I am not able to publish long posts and share the articles on linkedin using webkit. I have posted this problem with URL on forum, but still it is the same even after 2 releases of maxthon.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/new?trk=hp-share-poncho-pencil

The developers of maxthon should consider and solve this issue in next release.

Archived