Give a tip

Screen freezing with Dailymotion

hello. i have a problem with a specific page. when im trying to open dailymotion my screen freezing for 10-20 sec.this happen only with maxthon and explorer. im thinking that the problem is the flash player...any idea for a solution?

my os is win 7

64 bit.

Tip   Give

Works with Flash 18 beta

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

download and install both NPAPI and PPAPI versions in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash. Uninstall stable Flash Version (17)  if necessary. Delete the NPSWF32XXXXXXXXX.dll in where you install Maxthon in Maxthon\Core\Webkit\Npplugins.

i have NPSWF32XXXXXXXXX.dll  too in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash....this i will keep it or need to delete it too?

Tip   Give

[[Template forums/front/topics/post is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
[[Template forums/front/topics/post is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi , there 

could you tell us which browser verstion that you used ? we tested this website with our latest version, it works well .

so, if you are not using the latest version Mx 4.4.5.1800, we suggeste you to update it ,

anyway, in case it is the browser' s problem. could you check the crush report?

open [start]----[operation]---enter %temp%----chose maxthon browser--- to open the zip.

is there any crash report generated?

if there if a crush report, please send to us .

many thanks .

my version is 4.4.5.1000. and now after update i have 4.4,5.2000

Tip   Give

i have NPSWF32XXXXXXXXX.dll  too in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash....this i will keep it or need to delete it too?

No not delete the .dll file in SysWOW64 = this is you system files, close Maxthon and > only Copy the  NPSWF32_.dll (the new Flash) to this place.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Core\Webkit\Npplugins\   even if you run Win. 64-bit, you need to put it here and only use the NPSWF32 .dll

EDIT : ( or just rename the old .dll file to .dllOLD in the Maxthon folder, then Maxthon will find the correct and newest one in your system folders )

Then open Maxthon and test it here.

Flash Player Help

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

EDIT : Check also under you Settings > Advanced (in Maxthon), that under Content Control it's set to > Allow all sites to run plug-ins

• Video Dailymotion - Yi Chuan Kung Fu     Test your Flash setting in a Dailymotion video (right-click), like wrq0409 says = turn of Hardware Acceleration in the video

(mine is on and have the same system as you Win.7 64-bit)

EDIT : Or you can do like Oliver and Magdalene says...

Ahh... OK, so he can just rename the .dll file in > C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Core\Webkit\Npplugins\     so it don't work anymore ( like .dllOLD )

Then Maxthon, by it self find the correct and newest .dll file in your system... That nice an neat, to know... Thanks Magdalene And Oliver... (^^,)  Best Regards Ohke

Tip   Give

Archived