Screen freezing with Dailymotion

hello. i have a problem with a specific page. when im trying to open dailymotion my screen freezing for 10-20 sec.this happen only with maxthon and explorer. im thinking that the problem is the flash player...any idea for a solution?

my os is win 7

64 bit.

Works with Flash 18 beta

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

download and install both NPAPI and PPAPI versions in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash. Uninstall stable Flash Version (17)  if necessary. Delete the NPSWF32XXXXXXXXX.dll in where you install Maxthon in Maxthon\Core\Webkit\Npplugins.

i have NPSWF32XXXXXXXXX.dll  too in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash....this i will keep it or need to delete it too?

it not works for me

See the reply of 7twenty, and what is your maxthon version?

Dailymotion works fine here, you don't use a new player based on HTML5?

Hi , there 

could you tell us which browser verstion that you used ? we tested this website with our latest version, it works well .

so, if you are not using the latest version Mx 4.4.5.1800, we suggeste you to update it ,

anyway, in case it is the browser' s problem. could you check the crush report?

open [start]----[operation]---enter %temp%----chose maxthon browser--- to open the zip.

is there any crash report generated?

if there if a crush report, please send to us .

many thanks .

anyway, do you try to disable the accelerate flash option?? 

the steps are like this :

choose the popup windows on the top right corner, and then choose setting, lastly ,disable the accelerate flashi option .

hope this will be helpful .

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , there 

could you tell us which browser verstion that you used ? we tested this website with our latest version, it works well .

so, if you are not using the latest version Mx 4.4.5.1800, we suggeste you to update it ,

anyway, in case it is the browser' s problem. could you check the crush report?

open [start]----[operation]---enter %temp%----chose maxthon browser--- to open the zip.

is there any crash report generated?

if there if a crush report, please send to us .

many thanks .

my version is 4.4.5.1000. and now after update i have 4.4,5.2000

i have NPSWF32XXXXXXXXX.dll  too in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash....this i will keep it or need to delete it too?

No not delete the .dll file in SysWOW64 = this is you system files, close Maxthon and > only Copy the  NPSWF32_.dll (the new Flash) to this place.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Core\Webkit\Npplugins\   even if you run Win. 64-bit, you need to put it here and only use the NPSWF32 .dll

EDIT : ( or just rename the old .dll file to .dllOLD in the Maxthon folder, then Maxthon will find the correct and newest one in your system folders )

Then open Maxthon and test it here.

Flash Player Help

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

EDIT : Check also under you Settings > Advanced (in Maxthon), that under Content Control it's set to > Allow all sites to run plug-ins

• Video Dailymotion - Yi Chuan Kung Fu     Test your Flash setting in a Dailymotion video (right-click), like wrq0409 says = turn of Hardware Acceleration in the video

(mine is on and have the same system as you Win.7 64-bit)

EDIT : Or you can do like Oliver and Magdalene says...

Ahh... OK, so he can just rename the .dll file in > C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Core\Webkit\Npplugins\     so it don't work anymore ( like .dllOLD )

Then Maxthon, by it self find the correct and newest .dll file in your system... That nice an neat, to know... Thanks Magdalene And Oliver... (^^,)  Best Regards Ohke

No not delete the .dll file in SysWOW64 = this is you system files, close Maxthon and > only Copy the  NPSWF32_.dll (the new Flash) to this place.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Core\Webkit\Npplugins\  

It's not necessary Maxthon uses the Flash plugin installed if it version is upper than the DLL in Maxthon folder.

Archived