Unable to use Resource Sniffer in Retro

I don't believe sniffer is a feature that's implemented in Retro? I could be wrong, but all the sites that i've tested on don't have the sniffer icon displaying (using my skin).

So it's not a fault or bug, it's like that by design. If the site is working in Ultra there shouldn't be any reason why you should need to use Retro.

I deleted the folders where Maxthon's files are commonly found(Program Files, Program Data), Then I installed the latest version.

When I watch a video, After I click the play button, The video buffers then the buffering image blinks then when I scroll down or up, The page becomes black due to the frame of the video.

I deleted the folders where Maxthon's files are commonly found(Program Files, Program Data), Then I installed the latest version.

When I watch a video, After I click the play button, The video buffers then the buffering image blinks then when I scroll down or up, The page becomes black due to the frame of the video.

did you perform a clean install (only if you have a passport and synced your datas) ? uninstall, and during uninstall process, check "clear user data")

sigmax2.png

Did a Clean Install and still the same(No Passport), Tried the portable and it works but It can't recognize my Passport(LVL0, Account Name is in numbers, And no Account pic) , The site also works on other browsers but It doesn't work in my installed Maxthon

Tried the portable and it works ...The site also works on other browsers 

So then it's not Maxthon, or the site. Something related to your account is the culprit. And seeing as it works on portable, but not on your standard install logged out of passport i'm thinking it lies with ABP. If i'm not mistaken ABP rules are global, so whether you log in or not, the same rules apply.

Use your normal account and test with ABP disabled. If that works, then enable one filter, check and continue till it happens again.

I actually have ABP disabled before playing the video but it seems to be running background(some ads before playing videos detected the ABP)

I signed in my account and synced my data, then tried playing the video and it doesn't have any issues, Next time I tried playing a video, The problem occurred again! 

Again, it seems there is something going on with your settings. I tested by unchecking the "block ads on this website" and the page is full of ads. I then tried by unchecking the "enable Adblock Plus" in the options screen, and it showed the same.

Enabling ABP then blocked everything (that i could see).

Now in fairness, i'm only testing by checking with one video and only the first few minutes. Whether something happens after watching more at this stage I can't say. But based on your posts it seems this is happening on opening the page, so that shouldn't be an issue.

What filters do you have enabled in ABP?

Also try signing in to you account, but disable sync for ABP. Then check with turning on/off and enabling/disabling only one block list.

AdFilter: AdHunter - AdBlock Plus [Rules for International Domains] Version: 1.8.7 Final
The videos In anime4you seems to have come from googlevideo.com

The problem must have come from this extension: http://extension.maxthon.com/detail/index.php?view_id=1301

After I disabled it, The video seems to be playing normally now. Kindly check if the problem really came from this extension.

This is what happens if I disable ABP
post-283639-0-99562700-1431225866_thumb.

Good to see that you found the cause. I did a quick test using that extension and still had no issues. ABP enabled with standard EasyList + ABP warning removal list.

With that said, this is the very reason why the troubleshooting thread was created. And i apologise for not linking to it earlier as I'm certain that if it was followed as described that you would have found the cause the same day it started happening. 

Part of the issue was the mention of being ad related, so i and others automatically assume it's potentially related to that, which in this case can lead you down the wrong road.

I think this thread is a great example of how following the troubleshooting thread will lead you to a solution, and probably more importantly, that users should read and follow directions exactly as posted and not pick and choose from requests. The reason I say that is this...

Check with all extensions disabled

Well... most of my Extensions are disabled

It's almost certain this could have been resolved in 2 days instead of 5. No reinstalling, clean installs, portable versions or anything required.

This is what happens if I disable ABP

attachicon.gifAdblocked.png

Never come across that even with it enabled.