resign : cookie issue

Sorry about that, I accidentally deleted this thread while removing a spam !  :(

So here's a summary : there's a cookie issue with the forum

• each time we close the browser, we have to resign
  • If you leave the forum open after several hours, if you do a refresh : you have to resign
  • issue occurs wathever browser you use (ie, chrome, etc..)
  • if you use different accounts on PCs that share the same IP, signing with one account disconnects the other

at the moment devs are working on it ! so please be patient  :)

sigmax2.png

Sorry about that, I accidentally deleted this thread while removing a spam !  :(

So here's a summary : there's a cookie issue with the forum

• each time we close the browser, we have to resign
  • If you leave the forum open after several hours, if you do a refresh : you have to resign
  • issue occurs wathever browser you use (ie, chrome, etc..)
  • if you use different accounts on PCs that share the same IP, signing with one account disconnects the other

at the moment devs are working on it ! so please be patient  :)

I think they have it fixed because when I came back after being gone for several hours, I was still signed in.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

THIS is working for me, no problem with any Login...

First time you Login to Forum > Right-click on the small window > press Save form > then do it in for E-mail (or phone number) and in you Password to.

Close the browser so it remembers your Auto Fill. ( see in your Browser Settings > that Magic Fill is set to Auto )

Next time the small Login windows shows > Right-click > use Fill form > and all your data is revealed.

If it don't work the first time, then you need to clear out your Cookie first and also the old login to Mx Passport.

Use Developer Toll in the to right corner > press Resources > press Cookies > right-click on forum.maxthon.com > use Clear

In your Browser Settings > remove any Login to Mx Passport and Mx Forum (all the old ones) under the Magic Fill Settings.

Restart Browser > and make your NEW logins, as described above and you can also make a General Identities on you Magic Fill Settings.

Then is just to test it all again... Now it will work for you...

FORUM ISSUE Resolved... (^^,)

Best Regards Ohke

I think you're not speaking of the same issue : you're speaking of "save the form", other speak of "cookie expiring" which is actually a bug devs are trying to fix.

sigmax2.png