Will you Please disable that annoying popup screen.

As soon as the mouse passes over a link, BAM, Nitro opens a whole popup window.

What if,... for most people, this is UNnecessary? Can you please disable this popup window or at least tell us how we can disable it? It is very annoying to me and takes away from my Nitro experience. Thank you kindly for letting me vent here.

• 4 weeks later...

Nitro do not do that (Version: 1.1.0.800), anywhere for me.

(not a big whole popup, small ones yes, like jQuery Hover Box and mouse-over DOM Window popups, like the ones you see at Yahoo.com, etc...) 

PopupTest - to test your popup blocker.

Do this only happens e.g. on Bing Search page, then you have address Bing website. See if there is a setting there etc.

If not, it looks like you may have a Browser Hi-Jack, or a Ad-ware / Malware in your PC. Then use these 3-4 programs, they take care of it and they are all safe to use. 

Run these 2 free programs, in this order, remember to Right-Click on them and use Run as Admin...

AdwCleaner Download ~ Free  ( this deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs, and Browser Hijackers on your PC )
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware ~ Free or Premium  ( keep this always, very good to have )

Also a very good and fast Online Scanner is ESET NOD32, download it and run it from your PC. Named esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe (remember to update and run it, now and then)
Free Virus Scan ~ Online Virus Scanner from ESET.

One program to remove Files, that won't delete " Access is denied " is this, to one day you may need it ;
FileASSASSIN - Malwarebytes Free Software to Delete Locked Files.

More Help or Info :
 • Malware Removal Guide - All Things in a good way, to clean and recover the PC.
Remove Underlined Words Pop-up Ads - Virus Removal Guide.

Best Regards Ohke
Edited by ~Ohke

As soon as the mouse passes over a link, BAM, Nitro opens a whole popup window.

What if,... for most people, this is UNnecessary? Can you please disable this popup window or at least tell us how we can disable it? It is very annoying to me and takes away from my Nitro experience. Thank you kindly for letting me vent here.

Some links do this regardless of browser, please give us a page to check and perhaps which link...

• Like 2

Hi  there,. 

thanks for your advice, we will inform our product management about this situation .

thanks for supporting maxthon.