Some picture/text not working properly.

Works fine here with ABP enabled. Mine looks the same as Chrome. It's a font issue as the icons aren't actually images.

Seeing as the font is different in Maxthon on your version compared to Chrome, i'm guessing you've changed the default font in Settings > Advanced > Webpage display. Change that back to default and see if that fixes it.

Or if you're using an extension like Stylish that is doing the same. Disable it and check again.

Lward53 replied at 2015-3-31 15:35 back.gif

Ahh, Yeah its a font issue. Any way to get this working with a different font? on a side note, the b ...

Any way to get this working with a different font? Apparently my post is < 5 bytes. Lol

Lward53 replied at 2015-4-1 09:35 back.gif

Ahh, Yeah its a font issue. Any way to get this working with a different font? on a side note, the b ...

Best option is to use the Stylish Extension. It will allow you to adjust the parts that you want and leave the icons alone (at least that's the theory).

But if you want it as a global option for all websites, then it makes things much harder as there are many ways that they can code that.