YouTube invideo buttons don't work

'invideo' buttons don't seem to work with Maxthon. If I open the same link in Chrome or Firefox it works.. It fails in IE as well. (Yes my Maxthon is in UltraMode)

Here's something to test with

You can click either on the left or right button/link in the video to continue on... As soon as you click it pauses the video.

But honestly.. Since Maxthon 3.. I cannot remember any of these invideo buttons working.

• 1 month later...

The answer to this question is here, in the new forum. ( luckily it's a easy fix = force it to play Flash ) 

• [WinPC Resolved] Youtube videos on window - Page 2 - General Discussion
http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php/topic/14735-youtube-videos-on-window/page-2#entry83917

Best Regards Ohke

P.S. And thanks for the Video, a good one. I can play it in HTML5 and Flash and all buttons works in the video.

(how long ago since you last clean install of maxthon.?)

Edited by ~Ohke

'invideo' buttons don't seem to work with Maxthon. If I open the same link in Chrome or Firefox it works.. It fails in IE as well. (Yes my Maxthon is in UltraMode)

Here's something to test with

Best of Neil deGrasse Tyson Arguments And Comebacks Part 1

You can click either on the left or right button/link in the video to continue on... As soon as you click it pauses the video.

But honestly.. Since Maxthon 3.. I cannot remember any of these invideo buttons working.

Hi ,there, 

could you tell us if you click this button what will show up ?? because we tried several times, this invideo button actully works, but sometimes it opens a  video, sometimes it turns to the google page, if you can give us a screenshot it would be better. Looking forward your reply. Many thanks.