history on reopen tab? and other questions

Hi

1. In all browsers when you reopen closed tab you can navigate forward and backward through tab history.

But it can't be done in current Maxthon for Mac 4.5.1

2. When are you planning to add gestures settings? I’d like to set a few (for new tab at least).

3. And yes, without plugins it’s hard to use it. I very miss for uBlock (adBlock), gmail checker, speed Dial 2 (current start page looks fine but useless). So, I’m still on 4.1.3.5000

Existing start page, speed dial.

a) I’d like to have ability setup size of dials grid (5x5, 5x6 etc.).

b) I’d like to have ability setup images for dials (image, screenshot of current site).

c) I’d like to have settings to switch off search bar in start page. I’m usually using address bar for this.

d) Why Ctrl+Click on dial doesn’t open new tab in background? As for me it’s standard of behavior for all browsers! It’s so inconvenient!!!

Thank you for your work!

Still your fun!

Hello there,

Thank you for your time in contacting Maxthon.

Really sorry for any inconvenience brought to you.

At present Maxthon do not support navigate forward and backward through tab history. Also do not support gestures setting. We will forward this as request to relevant product team for consideration.

About the plugin, the new version Maxthon change to New Core, so it do not support plugin as before.

About speed dial issue, we will forward it as request to relevant product team.

Thank you for your support.

Have a nice day. :)