Maxthon web history days to keep

Hi friends

Do Maxthon keep our history web pages forever? I want to keep my history like Internet Explorer and I don't want to let web browser delete history automatically. In Internet Explorer, default history days to keep is 20 days and can be increased until 999 days almost 3 years) I set it as 999 days. In Firefox (after 3. version) and Chromium, unfortunately I wasn't able to set history days. I had installed Firefox in November and after I realized that Firefox had deleted my November history :( Thank you for your help.

Internet_Explorer_History_days_to_keep.p

odyssee replied at 2015-2-21 12:04 back.gif

You can go here http://history.maxthon.com/Historyto check your maxthon online history.

It looks ...

Thank you for your quick answer :)

I looked the page you gave me and empty :(http://my.maxthon.com/mydevice.htmlIn Device Management page I can see my PC's but I cannot see any history (My latest backup date is 10 May 2014)

"It looks that I can go back forever, but unfortunately I delete my history every now and then so i can't tell you how long maxthon keeps it."

In your online history, you can go back forever and you cannot see your local history because you delete your history every month. Did I understand correctly?

Batıkan Doğan replied at 2015-2-21 05:33

Thank you for your quick answer

I looked the page you gave me and empty http://my.maxthon.co...

Online history does not work so don't depend on it. It's been a problem for a long time and nothing is done about it.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Batıkan Doğan replied at 2015-2-21 12:33 back.gif

Thank you for your quick answer

I looked the page you gave me and empty http://my.maxthon.co ...

online history works fine here.. it's just that I delete it from times to times (last time was 4 days ago...).. so I can't tell how long maxthon keeps it.

online and local are the same here, as I keep them synchronised.

sigmax2.png

odyssee replied at 2015-2-21 06:08 back.gif

online history works fine here.. it's just that I delete it from times to times (last time was 4 d ...

11940 Even though the date is underlined, there is no local history for that date.

11941 Date clicked on and date showing do not match on Local history.

11942 Anything before Feb. 14th is non-existant and I do not clear my history and never have. This is the Online History

post-530616-14315124159286_thumb.png

post-530616-14315124159527_thumb.png

post-530616-14315124159802_thumb.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2015-2-21 13:43 back.gif

Even though the date is underlined, there is no local history for that date.

Date clicked on and ...

my bad : as I clear it rather often, I was thinking it worked... then it's another unfixed issue...

sigmax2.png

odyssee replied at 2015-2-21 07:06 back.gif

my bad : as I clear it rather often, I was thinking it worked... then it's another unfixed issue.. ...

I know. I think this has been reported for ages, but again, ignored. I'm wondering if they are looking at the underlined dates and think there is history there or if they are actually clicking on the dates. I know it sounds silly, but you never know. ;P

I'm wondering if they are looking at the underlined dates and think there is history there or if they are actually clicking on the dates. I know it sounds silly, but you never know.

theres a leap of faith there that they actually look at the original bug report and all the follow ups ;P

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

• 2 months later...