Cookie Problem

Mist001

DARKSTORM replied at 2015-2-15 14:40 back.gif

Works Perfectly fine for me, even looked at the watch 3 times and no cookie problems...

Do you have ...

Like I say, I've done everything browser-wise and the problem is still here. I suspected it might be a fault with eBay but that's unlikely given the size of the operation, plus you and other people aren't getting it. There's nothing changed here apart from me doing an absolute clean install last night of the very latest Maxthon.

When are you getting this error? On sign in? After a purchase? Payment?

I just signed in and everything is working fine, although I did have a weird issue the other day where after going to Paypal it wouldn't take me to the payment page. Turning off ABP fixed that, but never had any cookie issues.

Try signing out of Passport and see if it still happens.

7twenty replied at 2015-2-15 15:39 back.gif

When are you getting this error? On sign in? After a purchase? Payment?

I just signed in and everyt ...

It's when I've signed in and I try to go to 'My Ebay', then that page comes up. I've noticed to tonight that I seem to be having random refreshes on Facebook. I don't know yet if it's a Facebook problem or Maxthon.

Hi Mist001,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here on my side i conducted a test but i couldn't reproduce this issue. I can login into my eBay account without any problem.

Are you browsing in a normal window ?

If you have allowed cookies on all sites and the problem still exists, then you may need to check if there is no other third party software (anti viruses...) you are running that might be causing the problem.

Also, if you are using Maxthon account , you may log out and give it a try again.

Thanks.