BUG: AUTO-UPDATE AND SYNC OF HOURS ONLINE

Shows you have been online 37 hours. What makes you think that is not correct? It is not updated immediately, so maybe that has something to do with it. Mine shows 16,789 Hours online so we will see what it says tomorrow and go from there.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Marcos Previato replied at 2015-2-10 04:59 back.gif

I'm saying the hours logged in the browser, I am new user in maxthon actually just met this last mon ...

You registered on January 28th, that is only 14 days. Yesterday you showed 37 hours and today you show 39 hours. It appears to be updating properly. My online time has updated by one hour, which is correct.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Marcos Previato replied at 2015-2-11 14:59 back.gif

really the registration was made on this day, but I used the browser there are three weeks before th ...

Than you used the browser without signing in to your Passport Account, which will not accumulate hours.

may not be as important, but really noticed this error, my computer is not configured to sleep, and the work computer is the same problem, what should happen is some problem in time synchronization, would also like the next update auto -update is working because it is really sad to have to enter the forum to download the new versions, and believe the conventional user must be with an outdated version ..

Hi Marcos Previato,

Thank you for asking these questions.

Actually,If you close the Browser in less than 15min, this online time is ignored. The online time is accumulated in this way:

Online time 0-15min(not included) = 0

Online time 16-30min(not included = 15min

Online time 31-45min(not included) = 30min

Online time 46-60min(not included)= 45min

Another thing you may need to know is that the Online Level is upgraded when the browser is restarted.The browser doesn't query the info every hour.

For the auto-update issue, Only stable versions are pushed to users , beta versions are not pushed.

Unless something on our severs went wrong ,otherwise you should be notified when there is a stable version.

Since several users have been claiming that the auto update does work, i have notified our team about this issue and we are conducting more investigation to see what might be causing this issue.

Once the cause of the problem is identified, we'll try to fix it ASAP.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Thanks for your support!