Valid Fail Response for Weather Location in Maxthon Now Start Page

perknh

Hello Friends,

I get Valid Fail response whenever I try to add my location for the weather app within Maxthon Now, Maxthon Start Page USA.

I've tried putting in my city and state, both fully written, and abbreviated, and I've tried using my zip code too. Still, no luck. I always get this Valid Fail response -- but no weather information!

Maybe Maxthon Now doesn't like the cold weather here! Who knows? :lol

Anyway, I thought I should report the issue.

Thank you,

perknh

7twenty replied at 2015-1-25 17:58 back.gif

Working fine here, using just zip/post codes for Australia and some US for testing.

Could be relate ...

I'm glad 7twenty.

Unfortunately very few things are working for me correctly within Maxthon. I'm using Deepin too -- an excellent Chinese Linux distribution. But I've had not luck. Shockwave Flash has crashed on me, and I've gotten the message: This version of Chrome is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser.

Unfortunately, I've had to pull the plug on Maxthon for Linux right now. I was my all-time favorite browser for Linux. I hope it will make a rebound, I really do.

I'm sure if it's ever opened up to the open source community, it will once again flourish in Linux. Right now I have to say, from what I can see, the Maxthon for Linux project is almost dead.

All the best to you 7twenty, and thank you very much.

perknh