New Tabs

Hi MarkStrobel3367,

Glad to talk to you.

Really sorry. At the moment, Maxthon settings does not provide an option to customize the page that opens when you click the "New Tab"button. However you can customize the speed dials in the Quick Access page. I'm not sure if it's that you want.

I will pass your feedback to our product team to see what they think.

Thanks for your support of Maxthon.

Have a nice time.

If you want a different Speed Dial page to be default, the only way to do that is put the Quick Access panels you want to see there on Page 1. You cannot change which Quick Access page opens in a New Tab (at present). I've done precisely this, so I do get the default QA that I want. You can too.

>

• 2 weeks later...

SnowLeopard replied at 2015-1-19 01:49 back.gif

If you want a different Speed Dial page to be default, the only way to do that is put the Quick Acce ...

I miss this feature from Maxthon 2 >>>

Qucik Acces context menu >

1962606_670567149666757_1163610696_n.jpg (720×406)

https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/10015001_670567149666757_1163610696_o.jpg

In Maxthon 3.x and MCB 4.x there is only a checkbox on Qucik Acces page in the setting and it is not that user friendly like the Qucik Acces context menu "Open in New Tab"!

Please change "Open" item in next MCB version to "Open in New Tab" or add to it!

When you click on a QA entry it will open...we better need "Open in New Tab" in context menu instead of "Open"!