Design Maxthon for PC is clumsy

In low screen resolutions Seems Maxthon is terrifically going to clumsy , Isn't it ? If Yes Why ?

All options or features in Maxthon for PC is Gigantic !!!!!!!!!

Chinese products in ancient times like ceramics for example , remember world to elegance but Nowadays why worst products recall people towards china products ??? Hey Chines what's happen to you ?

post-7617183-14315123480235_thumb.png

post-7617183-14315123483749_thumb.png

post-7617183-14315123488169_thumb.png

post-7617183-14315123492282_thumb.png

post-7617183-14315123493805_thumb.png

post-7617183-1431512349508_thumb.png

post-7617183-1431512349632_thumb.png

post-7617183-14315123497368_thumb.png

your point is what? - its not the fault of Maxthon but of the web page - Maxthon renders what is there - so complain to all the sites that no longer design their pages for low res monitors

as to the general look of Maxthon on a low res monitor the answer is in your hands

1 - buy a better monitor

2 - use the zoom function

3 - learn how to change settings in skins - that has been suggested to you many times but you refuse to do it - you much prefer to complain about things you could improve

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

My question is why are you restricting your monitor to a resolution much less than what it can display? It's been a long time since i've used XP, but i'm pretty sure it was pretty good at detecting the monitors maximum resolution - and yours shows 4 more steps available. If it was purely to show the issue, then i'd like to know how many people still use a resolution of less than 1024x768.

I've tested MX on a tablet with a res of 1366×768, and it was more than viewable. Unfortunately MX isn't very touch friendly, so it never got much more use.

Also, if you're going to be making MX window that small then clearly you won't be needing all the toolbars etc, so turn them all off and you get more room.

Once again, Maxthon is a modern browser designed for today's technology, if you can't or won't or don't have the option to use something else then find a browser that works as you want, but you can't expect everyone else to suffer for those that aren't able to utilise it as it is.

My computer is very old utilizing of ski.If you bothered to listen to anything that people have told you in the past, you would realise that a skin can have little to no impact on Maxthon's performance unless the skin is designed with a lot of changes compared to the basic skin.

7twenty replied at 2015-1-5 02:14 back.gif

If you bothered to listen to anything that people have told you in the past, you would realise that ...

I have no time to search about best skin I need also still there is no skin center for Maxthon 4 plus No skin on skins center for me was interesting each one has its own restrictions and I don't enjoy nothing of them, and Maxthon themes are clumsy in skin making!

tony. replied at 2015-1-4 11:05 back.gif

your point is what? - its not the fault of Maxthon but of the web page - Maxthon renders what is the ...

That's not true. What about responsive design? More and more websites have now support for small (mobile) screens and low resolutions. Problem is in Maxthon's user interface. Sure, you can use custom skin, but which? Is there some clever fully working skin intended for work? I know only about Snapper skin, which has problems with new versions...

• 2 weeks later...