Shrinking Tabs

MarkStrobel3367 replied at 2015-1-13 08:54 back.gif

Thanks. However, this isn't what I was looking for. All I am looking for is a way to just shrink t ...

Right click on tab and select "Lock"- and then you'll have shrink tabs like it is in Firefox...

post-765686-14315123596378_thumb.jpg

AdminH replied at 2015-1-13 21:01 back.gif

Hi everyone, our tech team is notified of your request and is working on it!

the devs have been asked for small locked tabs for years - certainly going back to MX3 - the request will be added to all the other stuff thats been asked for and forgotten

happy to be proved wrong - i seriously doubt it though :(

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Hey MarkStrobel3367,

so, no, unfortunately you cannot shrink tabs, you can only lock them. There was no enough demand for that feature to include it into standard version. However, it can change if there are significant amount of requests for this feature.

its a long time since i played with skins - i gave up when looopings plastered them all over without permission but try this - my skins always come with a warning that they are only quickly tested so take them as they are

post-2400682-14315123622178_thumb.jpg

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

AdminH replied at 2015-1-16 05:15 back.gif

However, it can change if there are significant amount of requests for this feature.How much exactly is "a significant amount"?

Is it just from the international forum or Chinese as well? As we've seen in the past there can plenty of threads made about a feature and they just don't get implemented unless the dev team already decided to add it.