A VPN service (like Hola)

yona-tyt

I contacted Hola ages ago. No response from them.

In the end it's up to them to create an addon for Maxthon, unless someone can convert one from the other browser versions which I don't think would happen, as it's a little more complex than most addons.

Until Maxthon is seen as another one of the BIG browsers they won't see support from developers.

For that reason alone, the Mac version is up on the Windows version as it can use Chrome addons.

So the only option is to temporarily use another browser for what you need it for, or use the standalone version that is system wide, rather than the browser addon.

7twenty replied at 2013-12-21 13:24 back.gif

I contacted Hola ages ago. No response from them.

In the end it's up to them to create an addon for ...

Also send a message to the people of Hola.

This was his response:

Hi Yonatan,

My name is Ofer Vilenski, CEO of Hola.

Lets get on a quick Skype call to understand a few issues for working together.

My Skype name is ovilenski, and I'm free any time today or tomorrow until 6pm Israel time.

Regards,

Ofer

--

Ofer Vilenski |

CEO, Hola

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Ciao a tutti (hello to everybody)

I am an italian guy living abroad, and I would need, for watching some italian tv contents, the extension of Hola.org

Anyone has the same needing? I don't want to install Chrome or Firefox, because Matxhon is the one and only, but this extension would help me a lot :)

thanks in advance and regards to all

Alex Marillo

• Like 1

Nice options, and when there is no other you use whatever you can get.

Would be nice if there was at least one VPN extension option. For me at least, it's not something that I use a lot, so to have to install another program that barely gets used seems a waste. I'd rather just open up FF with it installed for the few times I might need it.

And for that reason it'd be nice to have Hola at least available as an extension.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I asked to hola developers a few days ago.. but I didn't get even one reply :(

concerning vpn, thanks for the hints, they are absolutely useful.. but the idea is to watch local italian tv shows via browser: the extra vpn software is good, but much more comfortable to have an extesion.. also because - as far as I understand - the extension for mac is working both for chrome and for maxthon, so maybe the development won't be such.. resources hungry :) and the extension for chrome is so.. smooth, that it's ABSOLUTELY a pity not to have it for maxthon, too

:) let's wish they will listen to us ;)

thanks and ciao

ale

• Like 1

• 1 month later...