User CSS for Quick Access Dials

I would like to configure my Quick Access Dials for having a thicker border. Which CSS Style do I need to change? More generally: Is there a somewhere a documentation, which CSS styles are suitable to change via the "User CSS" settings in the dial style configuration menu.

Unfortunately extensions like Stylish do not work in Quick Access. To edit the Quick Access you need to take the file in UserData\Public\QuickAccess\Frame/qa.dat and unpack it with MxPacker ( download it here http://forum.maxthon.com/thread-801-1-1.html).

Make changes in qa\css\style.css. Then you need to pack back qa folder using MxPacker and change the extension from .mxaddon to .dat. As far as I know , there is no documentation on the Quick Access modifications, so you'll have to experiment.

After replacing the standard qa.dat make the file read-only, or Maxthon after rebooting can replace it with a standard file.

s_ta_s replied at 2014-12-31 07:02 back.gif

Unfortunately extensions like Stylish do not work in Quick Access. To edit the Quick Access you need ...

I don't use "Stylish" as an extension (at least I'm not aware that I do). Is it needed?

Honestly, I don't get why I do have to do it such a complicated way, for if I go to "Dial Options" and then to the "Customize dial style" tab, there is a large entry box.saying "Custom CSS". The instructions there say:

"Enter your custom CSS without the

So I assume that I just have to put my CSS here. However, I don't know

- for example - which CSS classes/elements affect what part of my dials,

and this is the information I am looking for.