Why isn't history in the folder of maxthon?

wizzard replied at 2014-12-27 07:12 back.gif

(almost sure) It's located in

%APPDATA%\Roaming\Maxthon3\Users\maxthon_passports_username\History

But if he formatted his hard drive and re-installed Maxthon, it will be empty. I just checked my Online History and it also is blank except for today.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2014-12-27 15:10 back.gif

But if he formatted his hard drive and re-installed Maxthon, it will be empty. I just checked my ...

I just meant is a heads up for the next windows reinstall/explanation why no history's present.

As for the Online history, it's sadly not as dependable as we'd like it to be (mine sticks around for about a week and the older entries get deleted.

EDIT:

@Mr/s. #1 fan:

I'd guess it's 'cause from the 'beta'

6v8nmuKLNfO2yIVxtxIlyjMuj4Ue4.jpg

The easiest way to keep everyone happy is just to offer a few options. Sure it's a little bit of work for the dev's but makes things a lot better for the users. If they already have the code to delete after 5 days, then it's not hard to make that 30 or 60 or whatever. They just need to code a dialogue that lets the user choose the amount of days.

It seriously makes me wonder what these guys get up to sometimes that simple solutions are never offered. Instead they do something that no one would ever even think of because it's just a stupid option.