Irregular display

gexxy replied at 2014-12-30 12:18 back.gif

and so why not with ALL other browsers?

Paraphrasing- why not with other users, and other operating systems...?

Read carefully- I checked this page on Windows XP many times and didn't noticed any issues.

So...it's must be something on your side.

I think it's very easy to say that it's a problem of mine...

I tested 5 of the most used browsers... the browsers that surely use the 90% of the users.. and I have not got the problem

here only 1 user says that have not noticed problem.... and surely he has not stayed in the website more then 10 minutes...

In my pc I have not a lot of "3rd part programs/software installed on your PC-like antivirus, firewall and so one." I have not firewall, I have AVG and no many programs more then office skype ... I have all updated

The error is frequently with the ultra mode actived

gexxy replied at 2014-12-30 13:02 back.gif

I think it's very easy to say that it's a problem of mine...

I tested 5 of the most used browsers.. ...

I checked this website longer then 10 minutes-scrolling up&down, refreshing many times and so one...and nothing wrong happend.

You can try disable GPU acceleration-maybe this help you.

Also try to change your windows theme to classic and see.

gexxy replied at 2014-12-27 17:05 back.gif

Why do you write solved if it doesn't???

I have same problems!!!!

status bar black

I can't explain it at all but as of right now, all seems well but I had to reinstall from the Maxthon site, so I must assume there were some corrupted files somewhere. It's all a bit beyond me but I am pleased to stay with Maxthon over something like Firefox. At least I know there is no virus or malware present because I scanned this laptop in both regular & safe-mode, to within an inch of it's life with all of my standalone programs!

Try downloading Maxthon again and see if it works for you too.

I am trying all your tricks to use your software

but the problem is NOT solved

I reinstalled it 8 times, I used ultra mode, retromode, GPU active or not active..... y more and more....

In my pc there is only the windows and other few softwares

ALL is updates, I have not firewall, I have a simple AVG antivirus

ALL this problems don't happen with other borwsers

Actually I am using chrome

Maxthon give actually me a lot of problems... I always used it without these problems!

My pc go in crash with the screen that I posted and I can't use nothing if I don't close maxthon

PLEASE HELP ME I want to use maxthon

Thanks

Seems like a very heavy site. I've had MX freeze for a few seconds now and then when testing on this site. I think it might be something with adblock as it seems to run better with it disabled.

ALL this problems don't happen with other browsers Great that you tested, and means that we can focus on what is/isn't happening in Maxthon. But just because it doesn't happen on other browsers doesn't mean that something on your system isn't causing an issue with Maxthon that is causing the site to behave weirdly.

I write all before and I posted a lot of images

I add that I am testing the same in a NEW PC because someone here muy simply said that it happened because of my pc, but I said him that with ALL other browsers it DOESN'T HAPPEN !

SO, In this NEW PC (bought 2 months ago) with another operating system (windows 8.1 updated and installed yesterday in the pc formatted !!!!) I have installed Maxthon in a clean installation .... IT HAPPENS THE SAME: Disappear the website, disappear the windows bar as a conflict with the RAM or with the CPU.

It IS definitively A MAXTHON BUG

http://forum.gruppoesperti.it/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=57687&start=60

gexxy replied at 2015-1-8 08:16 back.gif

Any help? Any contact of developer?

The problem continues in 2 pc

I've been playing around and while initially I had some weird things happening (like a freeze), after adding some extra ad rules it seems to have alleviated the problem. So while this might not fix it for you it does seem to have helped on my system. It looks like there's some Javascript that doesn't make Maxthon very happy, and by blocking it things seem to be much better.

As to why other browsers work, I have no idea - but clearly they're able to deal with whatever it is that is causing the issue better than Maxthon.

You can try adding the following to AdHunter/ABP and see if it helps out as it did for me. The first line is to (hopefully) stop the issue, the others are to remove extra ads that aren't removed by default.

For ABP (MX4.4.4.600)*.js$domain=gruppoesperti.it

gruppoesperti.it##div

||shoppydoo.it^For AdHunter (MX4.4.3.4000 & lower)*.js*

##div

||shoppydoo.it^Not sure if the last line works with AdHunter though.

By blocking the Javascript it may break something on the webpage (possibly Facebook integration as it's part of the JS that's blocked). Or they just might be extra stuff that doesn't really make a difference.

As for contacting the developers, there's not much more you can do apart from posting here. The resident Maxthon rep hasn't posted in this thread yet, but probably is aware of it. You can try sending an email to support@maxthon.com, but don't expect a reply back.

Let us know how you go with the above.

why do you have Maxthon 4.4.4.600?

where I find it? it doesn't find updates

I realize that's going on the block when the black stars that run close to the topic start flashing. normally these stars are seen in other browsers that run while in maxthon make a movement like flickering. I write all this to help improve maxthon that I really like, it would be easy to switch to another browser

yes

it is the same.. I copied the code in ad block rules but right now crash and stop maxthon to solve

I realize that's going on the block when the black stars that run close to the topic start flashing. normally these stars are seen in other browsers that run while in maxthon make a movement like flickering. I write all this to help improve maxthon that I really like, it would be easy to switch to another browser

gexxy replied at 2015-1-10 23:57 back.gif

Have you seen the movie?

Yes, but I can't see those little stars. I think they might only show when logged in.

Also after testing some more i've the issues occur even with the additions to AH. So there is something else going on.

Yes it's true! you should log in! It's very fast if you want

This same problem happens in my 2 pc with 2 different SO

I think that is useful solve the bug, surely the same can happen in many other websites

Those black stars can be the cause of the problem? or something else in the websites?

Thanks, I am trying to help to solve the problem