4.4.3.4000 update

I couldn't resize the individual shortcut boxes, so I ungrouped them, to see if that would help. Doing that lost all of the shortcut links in those boxes. How to restore them?

Or go back to the previous version.

I am not loving it so far.

It appears they are copying Windows 8's style. Why, I don't know.

If you mean the new tab, all of the links were moved to a new page, look at the bottom.

I don't really see any similarities between the new quick access and windows 8 start screen, in Maxthon the tiles are rounded and have shadows, windows 8 has all of the tiles very close together and has white icons above every title

Ungrouping shouldn't lose the links, they should just become normal sized boxes instead. Check the following pages.

There are 3 sizes of boxes available. The smaller and larger ones can only be used by creating a website mosiac: Click + on a tile > Apps > Website Mosiac

You can then add sites to that Mosaic tile by drag/dropping other tiles to it, or using the + option. You can have 4 mid sized, 1 large & 5 small or 9 small ones.

Hi GrizzieBear,

Glad to talk to you.

As mentioned above, ungrouping quick dials shouldn't cause loosing the links. Please check the next pages.

Sorry for not finding the new quick access page not lovable. Would you please tell us how you would like it to be? Waht's your suggestion?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your support!

It did lose the links when I ungrouped it. I re-added the ones I could remember.I guess I will figure out what is missing as I need them.

Now there are only 4 boxes on the one I ungrouped. The one that is still grouped on page one has 6 boxes in 2 sizes. The other pages (2-4) are like the previous version of the browser I think. I looked at the instructions for the mosiac, but can't see how to recreate the one I lost on the first page.

I do like the feature to be able to add more pages.

I would like to be able to add more boxes to each page, if that is possible.

Sorry to be griping, I do appreciate your work.

BugSir007 replied at 2014-12-15 18:34 back.gif

Hi GrizzieBear,

Glad to talk to you.

As mentioned above, ungrouping quick dials shouldn't cause loos ...

I upgraded from an old version that kept telling me it was up to date to 4.4.3.600 yesterday hoping it would solve some other problems (did not-I have posed that problem in a different thread). I did experience what a few others have complained about here (and this discussion is about a version that is older than mine): when i un-grouped some of my tile/links vanished, gone. I had to spend some time thinking about what was missing, figured it out and added them back.

I found no way to re-group. I found no way to resize any of the tiles despite trying.

I am running W7. I have not experienced any freezing, but like i posed in a different thread, several sites say my browser is out of date with Yahoo mail giving me fits-it constantly reverts to basic telling me it is because of the out of date browser.

Oddly, I am sure i clicked on that and was not happy to see something labeled beta, but went ahead and installed any way thinking i was now up to date. I now have 4.4.4.4000. I do not understand why clicking on about continues to tell me i am up to date when clearly i was not.