Bug with local homepage and Youtube

Its started with new QA from 4.4.2.2000 biuld:

If I have local page (file:///D:/Home/MyHome.html) like homepage in Mx and this homepage opened after browser start, I have bug on Youtube - only black space instead of video, no player controls, no flash - I can just listen the audio from that video, but cannot view video itself.

If I minimize Mx window and restore it, after that I can watch video, but - try to scroll this page, and video stay same place on screen and not scrolling!

I found two ways to solve it:

1. You need to press Search button on QA page with empty search line, but it works only until next browser restart - after restart you need to do it again.

2. Choose Homepage with web address (http) instead of local page.

I can see it on Mx 4.4.2.2000, 4.4.3.1000 и 4.4.3.2000 with default options, clean install.

There is no such problem in Mx 4.4.1.3000.

My system: WinXP SP3 (+ all updates), IE8 (+ all updates), Flash Player v.15.0.0.223.

Hope you can fix it.

Information from boss911 user.

Maybe i'm missing something here, but how does the new QA matter if it isn't even being used? A local start page is being used from what I can tell?

I'd be playing around with YTC and see if it can be fixed using that.

2nd option would be to upload the start page to your personal webspace and access it from there seeing as it seems to work via HTTP. Maybe the issue will be resolved one day and you can go back to using a local page.

7twenty replied at 2014-12-10 21:55 back.gif

Maybe i'm missing something here, but how does the new QA matter if it isn't even being used? A loca ...

Focus is that bug appeared after new QA - in older version everything is OK.

No YTC on that PC with this bug.

I know about second option, its not my problem, guy that find this bug just wanna devs to know that it is in new QA.