Downloaded but WHERE IS IT

KCSummer

I added Jump to Top/Bottom Extension but I didn't see it so I selected download again - it says I already have it - but WHERE is it then, if its downloaded shouldn't it show me where it is or how to access it otherwise its sort of USELESS.

i DOWNLOADED ZOOM and I see an icon for that but nothing for the top/bottom extension

Some extensions don't show icons in the toolbar or sidebar. This is especially the case for those that are made to be "always on". Normally if the extension requires or offers the user to enable/disable it, then it will be shown.

To check that it is installed and running open the extension manager by going to the Main Menu > Extensions, or from the context menu on the Sidebar as Snero described.

• 2 weeks later...

7twenty replied at 2014-12-3 23:34 back.gif

Some extensions don't show icons in the toolbar or sidebar. This is especially the case for those th ...

Just doesn't seem to be working. I just installed it and no matter what I do, it won't work. There's nothing in the right click and there's no icon on the right side of the screen. I even switched to a default skin and still no go.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2014-12-14 22:10 back.gif

Forgot, I'm on Windows 10, maybe that's why. What did you do to get that icon to display on the r ...

it just worked - but as i edited not on all sites

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

tony. replied at 2014-12-15 08:08 back.gif

works fine on some sites - not on here though

Just tested the 2 extensions with the green icons. They both work, but as .tony said, only on certain sites.

I can't remember who mentioned this (may have been SWFflash0), but extensions are disabled on all maxthon sites, so extensions/skins/forum/main website etc. To test you need to be on another site and have to refresh the page so the script gets loaded.

With that said, i think the scripts are somewhat useless given it's easier just to use a gesture, but i'm sure someone might have a need for them for some reason.

7twenty replied at 2014-12-14 19:39 back.gif

Just tested the 2 extensions with the green icons. They both work, but as .tony said, only on cert ...

Exactly, it's much easier to just use a gesture than to waste additional time looking for a disappearing icon.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512