ebay is screwed

Tony

might as well report it - dont think anyone else has - on the latest build line 4.4.3 parts of ebay do not display correctly - on earlier builds 4.4.2 they are fine

you need an account and go the the 'sell' page to list items - when listing them the page is wrong in webkit mode - fine in trident

add it to the list of bugs and forget it - maybe it will get fixed by accident but not holding my breath

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

A pic might help here?

I went right through to the last prompt before listing an item and saw no major issue. But I also haven't listed something for sale for ages, so can't say whether something is wrong or changed, unless it stuck out in big flashing capital letters and neon signage.

SWFlash0 replied at 2014-11-25 09:43 back.gif

Looks like a User Agent issue, try to change it to IE

will do - i have tried that in the past - they have changed something as it worked fine

EDIT

it is indeed a User agent issue - change to IE and it works - many other sites dont though so thats a no go - my point again is that it worked fine so what have they changed

7twenty replied at 2014-11-26 04:16 back.gif

Seems to be working fine here, and that's with the standard UA. The image was taken with 4.4.3.3000, ...

most odd - i have tested old installs and new install and it does not work - have played with the UA and it works sometimes - convinced its Maxthon but what i have no idea any more