Nitro UI Skin

Dinataspace

Dinataspace replied at 2015-1-30 02:06

Well, Have you ever tried the MX Nitro and check the close tab button behaviour on there? The clos ...

What is MX Nitro? I'm just looking for light and simple skin. Anyway thanks for your concern, I've decided to use Nitro green tree.

7flow replied at 2015-2-4 06:34 back.gif

why this skin can not be installed on maxthon v4.4.4? not yet support?

It works for 4.4.4 build till the recent beta build.

If you're on Mx portable, the common problem is the mxskin file extension which is not yet listed on your file association/not yet recognized by the OS.

1. Double click on mxskin files.

2. Make sure "Always use as default program" is checked.

3. Navigate to your Mx portable installation folder > open bin folder, then select Maxthon.exe

post-30898809-14315123904619_thumb.png

Rude Melody replied at 2015-2-4 09:42 back.gif

mouse pointer cannot select in tab top edge

For more specific, would you mind taking a screenshot of what you're current issue?

So far, the recent beta causing site-safety icon overlap with site-safety text on address bar and then the annoying social share button on adblock plus is back again and for other issue still on investigated.

I need more feedback and then update it, ASAP.

Nitro UI v1.3 update

- Some adjustment with MX 4.4.4.1200 UI framework.

- Remove unecessary things (ABP social sharing, etc).

- Minor fixes for some annoying things (Overlap site-safety icon, lock tab icon, private/incognito layout etc).

- End support for MX 4.4.3.x (due to the different UI framework with the latest 4.4.4 beta).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there, It's just another Nitro UI skin port for Maxthon.

Preview

Download

For Mx 4.4.5.x

For Mx 4.4.4.x

Last support for Mx 4.4.3.x

Changelog

v1.4

- Compatibility support for 4.4.5.x

- Revert ABP menu to default state.

- a bit optimization.

v1.3

- Some adjustment with the latest MX 4.4.4.x UI framework.

- Remove unecessary things (ABP social sharing, etc).

- Minor fixes for some annoying things (Overlap site-safety icon, lock tab icon, private/incognito layout etc).

- End support for MX 4.4.3.x (due to the different UI framework with the latest MX 4.4.4.x).

v1.2

- Add some hover function implementation (eg. autohide quicktools, bookmark, and sidebar).

- Minor fixes for some mismatch color.

- Else (I don't remember).

Notice:

1. Hover the menu button to show the quicktools.

2. Hover the big back button or sidebar button on bottom left corner to show the sidebar.

4. Hover the left address bar to show bookmark.

v1.1

- Remove unecessary part (eg. annoying social sharing on adblock panel etc).

- Add support for MX Cloud 4.4.4.x version build.

- Some adjustment from MX Nitro 1.0.0.3000.

- Minor fixes for some glitch and odd layout.

v1.0

- Initial build.

Old build (for documentation only)

-----------

-----------

-----------

Ps: If you have a problem/issue with this skin, feel free to let me know.

Hi, please update your fist post with the download files.  I don't think it good to rely on their availability from the old forum.

That said, I did downlaod your version 1..4 and find the Dope color verssion with auto-hide functions really, really good.  It has the best auto-hide reesponse and smoothness I've seen ... good timing.  It leaves a very clean interface.

Good work!

<<SL>>

Hi, please update your fist post with the download files.  I don't think it good to rely on their availability from the old forum.

That said, I did downlaod your version 1..4 and find the Dope color verssion with auto-hide functions really, really good.  It has the best auto-hide reesponse and smoothness I've seen ... good timing.  It leaves a very clean interface.

Good work!

<<SL>>

Done, first post has been updated.

• Like 1

Changelog

v1.4

• Compatibility support for 4.4.5.x
  • Revert ABP menu to default state.
  • a bit optimization.

I need toolbar in a skin without Auto Hide. And I need bookmarks in a skin with Auto Hide. Seriously...

Nitro is empty, but Maxthon has functional.

I need toolbar in a skin without Auto Hide. And I need bookmarks in a skin with Auto Hide. Seriously...

I've been using this skin since it was released, offer auto hide tool bar and address/favorites bar. Best skin for Mx in my opinion.

***I've removed the link as the skin was removed by the author.

Edited by ntzphyr
Skin removed

I've been using this skin since it was released, offer auto hide tool bar and address/favorites bar. Best skin for Mx in my opinion.

Thanks, it looks neat and good too.

I need toolbar in a skin without Auto Hide. And I need bookmarks in a skin with Auto Hide. Seriously...

Toolbar? maybe, a quicktool? on Nitro UI without auto hide, it located at the status bar.

post-431500-0-39286600-1430824818_thumb.

On Nitro UI with auto hide, you need to mouse hover on the left side of the address bar (mouse hover on the search icon at start page or mouse hover on the star icon at any web page) to show/hide bookmarks.

post-431500-0-56994300-1430824797_thumb.

But who does use status bar?

Maybe because this skin was made based on the latest MX Nitro version, so the quick tool panel button (and the download panel button) were merged into the status bar. If you need another skin better request at separate thread, so other skin makers can help you too.

Anyway, how about the skin that joemax suggested (Auto Hide Full Skin)? I think it's good too.

But who does use status bar?

You're so naive, there's nothing wrong with status bar. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean everyone will same too. Many users still need and depend on some status bar features, there are some useful addons on status bar like network monitor, memory usage monitor, cpu monitor and so on.

Well, no need to argue. I know all you need just simply like this.

post-431500-0-58197400-1430833011_thumb.

And of course, It's now available at no charge on the 1st post.

Well, no need to argue. I know all you need just simply like this.

attachicon.gifquicktool.gif

But it's skin with Auto Hide. I asked about icons from toolbar. You answer that it's in status bur, because somebody like it, but give screenshot with tool in toolbar...

I cannot understand you...

But it's skin with Auto Hide. I asked about icons from toolbar. You answer that it's in status bur, because somebody like it, but give screenshot with tool in toolbar...

I cannot understand you...

Well, have you ever checked the 1st post?

It's not auto hide, I've added an additional Nitro UI skin with quicktool on navbar.

So, is there anything else?

• 2 weeks later...

If you have quickgroups on the bookmarks bar, their (default) text color is the same as the background... (right click on a group/folder and select the last option, to convert to a quick group)

I see, thanks for your feedback. It's fix now.

• Like 1

Thanks for the best skin ever, mate!
Also, if you've got some free time, could you, please, try making a copy of the dark version but with much darker colors? On my screen, that is grey, not black...  and I'd preffer a version closer to the "true black" color... but even this one is ok. I mean, it's much better than nothing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...