Links do not open

Some sites have links that Maxthon do not open, but reload the same site instead. For example, go to www.one.lt, than choose any of link in the list and click it. You will get a new tab with the same content. I have tested IE, Firefox, Opera - all of them redirects to right site.

Please fix this bug.

Thanks

Works fine here in Ultra and Retro modes try this User agent.

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.111 Maxthon/4.4.3 QupZilla/1.8.3

Update to latest stable version of Maxthon as well. What version of Windows are you using?

DARKSTORM replied at 2014-11-10 12:56 back.gif

I think Retro mode solves the problem, I first opened the link and It has plane text and white, Se ...

But do you see difference of site (one.lt) appearance between ultra and retro? With Ultra it is fine. With Retro, text is covered with another text.

27430872 replied at 2014-11-12 09:24 back.gif

I see that your Maxthon works fine, but mine. I changed encoding to UTF-8, but still the same proble ...

In advanced settings

Enable standard rendering in Retro Mode YES

Content Control

Allow all sites to run plug-ins YES

Allow cookie on all sites YES

Third-party cookie policy: Forbid

Enable GPU hardware acceleration YES

UA is

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.111 Maxthon/4.4.3 QupZilla/1.8.4

Adblock is enabled, Flashblock is enabled

Encoding is UTF-8

This might be a regionalisation problem. Where are you?

Your browser is displaying as 4.4.3!