jsfiddle.net display issue

In the user dashboard on jsfiddle.net (requires user login), some texts are not displayed in ultra mode, making the dashboard unreadable.

The below screenshots show the appearance, 1st in Maxthon, and 2nd in Google Chrome with the missing content visible.

Seems to be a css display issue.

post-1278998-1431512212953_thumb.png

post-1278998-14315122134224_thumb.png

Open Sans font is downloaded from fonts.googleapis.com (CSS) and fonts.gstatic.com (TTF). In console, if you click on one of the fonts in the Resources tab, do you see them correctly? I tried blocking the Google domains, but it would just fallback to the next font (Helvetica or Arial), so I guess if you block them, you should see the text

wQ1vZad.png

What version are you using? I've noticed in version 4.4.3.1000 that some websites rendering is completely broken in ultra mode. I'm searching the forums right now just to see if anyone else has reported the same issue. In my case, these same websites work flawlessly on my other computer running v4.4.1.5000, confirming that something was changed in Maxthon's renderer.

thanks for the answer, but I don't see how you could override/disable a css property with AdHunter?

I have been trying to override the property via the Dev tools, but there seems to be no way to save the changes and replace the css file with the local changes the next time the url is called.

In Chrome, there's an option "Map to file system resource" in the Sources > Sources panel, but this option is not available in Maxthon.

That's awesome, thanks a lot!

I didn't know I could add css rules in AdHunter! I thought these rules were really designed as blocking rules, but in this case, the css is actually applied to the website, rather than blocking. I've been looking for AdHunter help on the Mx support pages, but I didn't find more than a video explaining the obvious use cases of it.

Yep, AdHunter is very powerful and can do much more than just block ads. The biggest issue is that if you don't know how CSS works it can be very daunting to get your head around it.

Some well put together tutorials would be nice. There are some in the forums if you search for them. But it would be nice if there was a nicely curated resource stating this info.