Flash for Maxthon?

Dardwizzle

Guys,

Please don't flame me for this as I am very new to using Maxthon but I already love this browser, but my question is, does Maxthon support Flash? I do have the latest Flash installed on my Laptop. I have Windows 8 64-bit, and I am running the latest version of Maxthon. Then again perhaps my problem is not flash because I can play flash games, so what is it that played the video's in youtube?

I am trying to view video's from Youtube, but all I get is a black box. Hmmmmmm....help? :)

I would also like to know if there is an Adblock type extension available for Maxthon as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Dev CZ replied at 2014-10-5 11:43 back.gif

Flash is builtin as well like ad blocking.

Thanks Dev CZ,

Can you or someone please then tell me how I can get Youtube to work? When ever I goto a video all I get is a big black box where the video should be and no video :(

I am not sure how to get it to work and Google is of no help here and I haven't found anything searching these forums either.

Thanks a bunch! Oh and how can I set up and alias so that my name doesn't show up as all numbers?

Dardwizzle

7twenty replied at 2014-10-5 16:54 back.gif

Have a look at the following sticky threads.

http://forum.maxthon.com/thread-12630-1-1.html

Hey Guys,

You guys have been very helpful. Thank you very much! I also appreciate you guys not flaming a new comer for my newbie questions. If anyone has some good links to point me to to get used to Maxthon I would appreciate it. I have come to really like this browser after finding it was given very high ratings for it's speed and security.

Right now, I have switched to using it as my primary browser as it doesn't have the same problems as I have had with Chrome and Firefox, though I am sure it, like everything has it's own set of problems but thankfully those problems do not affect me at the moment.

Cheers!

DarDWizzle

Ok, another of my newbie questions that I can't find the answer to, well too questions. I have read the link above and that was good reading and helpful.

I like Maxthon more and more the more I use it :)

So, I see a little sunglasses icon at the top of this window. When you mouse over it, It says Wide screen (sunglasses icon) "Open the blind experience) . I click it, nothing happens but now mouse over and it says "Close the blind experience). I have no clue what if anything it's supposed to do....

Next, My Maxthon tab keeps flashing but I don't see what it's trying to remind me of.

Should I open a new thread for these?

You guys rock for being so cool and helping me out! Thanks for all the help guys!

Dardwizzle

PS - What are the points for? Is it just for my level within the forums?

Archived