Snap tool & several images

Snap tool is great! But I have the following issue:

I use snap to capture samples, When I paste the image in a email (using thunderbird), It works fine.

But If I try to capture and paste two images, only the last one is included in the mail, the other goes as a missing link.

Doing the same with other tool (Capture.exe) works fine.

Any ideas?

Hi avegaweiss,

Thank you fro reaching out.

Here on my end i use thunderbird but i could not reproduce the problem you mentioned.

I just snapshot two different pictures and paste them one by one in my email and they all appear as they should. No link created and no picture is missing.

Am i missing something?

More details about the problem would be helpful.

Thanks.

The screen capture utility is the same as Windows copy/paste (probably uses the windows clipboard) in that it only keeps the last item in the buffer. So if you copy an image then another, only the most recent will be able to be viewed. Or if you copy some text that will be the only thing available to view, despite any other text or images copied earlier.

If you want anything more than what is offered, then another program that is made for that (as you already use) would be a better fit. Or you can rework your workflow to make it work for you.

Although it is a good idea to make the feature even better.

BugSir007 replied at 2014-10-7 23:06 back.gif

Hi avegaweiss,

Thank you fro reaching out.

Here on my end i use thunderbird but i could not reproduc ...

Yes, I can see the images too. But when I send the mail, only one image is there.

As 7twenty says, it will be nice to enhace functionality of snap tool.

thanks anyway!

Archived