Where is the bar sides ???

Ultraman

Hey,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Maybe you didn't put it more time to learn about the new quick access.

You can add the search bar by clicking the add sign in the quick dial, choose Apps from the prompted window and select Search:)

For the scroll bar, i don't thing it's important since you don't have other content to scroll to in the quick access page.

post-30503264-14315121307311_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with Coldkick.

As 15r17e80n12e has shown, it is possible to create a 3x6 grid & have the search bar. I'm not sure what the issues are with the scroll arrows. They are there and highlight when you hover over them. There is no need for a scroll bar as everything is on the one page.

Coldkick replied at 2014-10-5 06:43 back.gif

Ultra, I have no idea why, but it always seems like you get weird problems with your installations. ...

I am using by the moment a hp mini 210 lapto

The problem that you improve maxthon versions repeat the problems, make changes that are not convenient for users, stop repeating mistakes, I just want to please me put these three rows is more comfortable (with search box), remember that the simplest things are the most attractive, is full of pure nonsense.

I will respect your changes, but for me , i will return to another version ! sorry !

If I say this is because I love maxthon! ok !

post-8431520-14315121807589_thumb.png

ultra7up replied at 2014-10-6 11:23 back.gif

I am using by the moment a hp mini 210 lapto

The problem that you improve maxthon versions repeat ...

I'm unsure what the problem is with your install.

I just resized my maxthon window to 784x554 and I still get the search bar and 3x6 tiles showing. Yes it's a little squashed but it's more than usable, and more to the point I doubt anyone would be using the browser at that small of a resolution.

2u3uoom.png

Archived