Flash player

i use some chrome portable so know only where live flash.dll for it

ur chrome dir\App\Chrome\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll

after install flash player you can found c:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_15_0_0_152.dll

so copy this file to chrome flash dir and rename it+replace old file to pepflashplayer.dll

other way, just found fresh flash module for portable versions in soft site, but better install flashplayer

other way, you can use some task manager and found flash module when your brouser is play flash baner or clip or whatever, then look where this module and after replace it

if you need flash module for x64 browser - it will in

c:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_15_0_0_152.dll

and every manipulation what you do better do with file manager what you will preffer

btw, not portable flash module have to call same name, so could be ez found in user name\roaming etc. or just in c:\*.*, or whatever your system installed

p.s. you have not to do that

p.p.s. just update chrome to v.xxx.120 and this got flash module with updated flash version and this module other size than original flash module, so when you update flash module for browsers like maxthon or chrome or whatever use them own flash.dll - know, what devs work on it and could some change original flash player module for much stable or just for del some useless(for they browser) code

剑出比达 replied at 2014-9-9 18:07 back.gif

you can install this package which provides pepper flash plugin:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/p ...Conectando con dl.google.com (dl.google.com):80... conectado.

Petición HTTP enviada, esperando respuesta... 200 OK

Longitud: 50042724 (48M)

Grabando a: “/tmp/pepperflashplugin-nonfree.euwDObqrS0/google-chrome-stable_37.0.2062.120-1_i386.deb”

I am forced to install Chrome, even if I use the package. :(

It would be nice that this plugin was installed along with maxthon :lol .

Archived