4.4.2.1500 & "Large Fonts" enabled

Kilmatar

Installed at home 4.4.2.1500 instead of 4.4.1.4000 and found an incorrect pages rendering.

My home PC has a monitor with 1920x1200 resolution. So i have a "Large Fonts" feature enabled.

At first start i found that pages has been rendered at 120%. I go to options and revert "Default page zoom" back to 100%. (Strangely enough why it is set to 120% as i never touch this option!) But every page still showed incorrectly. I see large texts and resized pictures. Changing zoom level with Ctrl-Mouse Scroll to any other zoom levels and reverting back to 100% solves problem. But i need to do that with every new page opened. This is really annoying :(

I don't know - is it a bug in "Default page zoom" option or problem with Maxthon's render engine and "Large font" enabled. But i really waiting for fixing this :)

Hello Kilmatar,

Glad to talk to you.

Actually, the default zoom should remain to the value is set to if there are no changes applied.

Would you try to restart the browser to see if it is effective?

What is your DPI setting value? Is it set to 100% ?

At the same time , we'll conduct a test to see if we can reproduce your problem.

Thanks.

Actually, the default zoom should remain to the value is set to if there are no changes applied.

Good. This means there are no problem with "Default page zoom" :)

Would you try to restart the browser to see if it is effective?

Restarted many times. This does nothing

What is your DPI setting value? Is it set to 100%?

As i said before I have a "Large fonts" enabled - 125%

I think problem is here. When browser engine start rendering page it doesn't take DPI setting into account. When I zoom in-zoom out engine correctly respects DPI settings and rerender page correctly!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived