Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

transparent quick access

an interesting mod from over on the chinese site - cannot give credit as i dont read chinese if you want it wander over these as i cannot upload - the file is too large for my user privileges

post-2400682-14315105746688_thumb.png

odyssee replied at 2013-4-12 12:51 back.gif

Thank you tony

it's here :

ahhhhhh the privilege of a badge - its wonderful - thanks

its a nice mod - not sure how up todate the page.dat file is - its would be better to unpack it and add it to the latest page.dat - i do that with each update for other mods - keeps everything else as it should be

as i cannot upload - the file is too large for my user privileges You could use "Right click Image convertor" to decrease size of your Image till to 50 times

Abdolreza replied at 2013-4-14 06:58 back.gif

You could use "Right click Image convertor" to decrease size of your Image till to 50 times

somehow dont think that would work on a rar or zip file :(

tony. replied at 2013-4-14 07:02 back.gif

somehow dont think that would work on a rar or zip file

Do convert it firstly then compress it in an archive the best archiver just rarlab.com

I think Abdol was referring to the image file in post number one, the page.dat file is obviously not an image.

Thanx Odyssee, works fine in the latest M4 version :)

joemax replied at 2013-4-16 18:02 back.gif

@tony

Maybe obvious to you and me but not to a person who isn't seeing the image....

you obviously know how to read the board better than i do as i could not see that the problem was that they cannot see the image - how do you come to that - it is not said

It's a guess, for some reason some images on some sites are not displayed in Iran ever since the world shut them off(sic).

An equally educated guess is that your gibberish is not being translated correctly by google.