Universal copy & paste

rspuka

All delighted with the service and pushbullet me laugh. After Maxthon offers similar functionality for a very long time. But a new feature pushbullet ahead of Maxthon:-( What would you say to such a universal storage in Maxthon? Maxthon Browser Copy something on your computer and paste in Maxthon Browser on your phone? Nice idea?

Hello rspuka,

Welcome to the forum.

As joemax said above, i guess you are asking for sharing contents across your devices...

Maxthon has solved this problem with its Cloud share feature. Cloud share/push allows you to share images, text, links across your pc,phone(android,iphones)....You just need to have your Maxthon passport signed in on your devices to be able to perform this operation.:)

You can see more from this tutorial http://forum.maxthon.com/thread-11639-1-1.html

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Thanks for your support!

I think rspuka wants to share any type of file, not just images, text and links. This is possible in a simple manner, you must first access within the browser the folder where the file you want to share, this can be done in three ways, 1) dragging the folder to the browser; 2) copying and pasting the folder address in the address bar; 3) or manually typing the folder address into the address bar. After that click with the right mouse button on the desired file and choose "Cloud Push to ...", then select "My Cloud" or a specific device.

post-30321131-14315120973463_thumb.png

post-30321131-14315120975196_thumb.png

Archived