Importing Chrome bookmarks on tab s

I installed maxthon on my new tab s 8,4. And I installed 'Maxthon Add-on:Bookmark Backup' also, I love this browser and I prefer it much more over chrome on this device but I would really like to have my chrome bookmarks both desktop and my android ones on there. However whenever I try to login with my google account using the bookmarks backup it says login failed.

I've logged in through chrome, and on my desktop pc and I know the pw and the email is correct I've tried about 5 times now. Is there a way that I can do this through maxthon because I've looked but I couldn't find it.

PS. I'm new to this forum so I apologise if I've broken any rules, admins! Sorry!

Welcome to the forum :)

Try the import/export tool found in the main menu under tools. It will import all your favorites from chrome, but I don't know if those include the ones from android chrome.( I don't know that chrome syncs them between your pc and android device.)

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it, I managed to figured it out myself. Do you happen to use Maxthon as your main browser on Desktop? If so, is there a way to get proper adblock and such? Because the implemented adhunter or whatever it's called doesn't do that great of a job.

I tried it and I thought it was a great, I'm still confused about how the cloud works on this browser perhaps there's an FAQ that I missed, maybe you could guide me to one?

Also, is there a way to get rid of this PeJ9esk.png

Archived