How to disable caching of output messages in Maxthon 4?

I once use PHP to write workflow programs and output progressive messages to browser so I can see how much my programs have done. But in Maxthon 4, I find output messages are cached by Maxthon and later Maxthon flushes them out at once at specific amount of messages. No more porgressive output behavior. A workaround I find is switching back to retro mode. However, I prefer to using turbo mode since it really run "faster" than retro mode. Is there a way to turn off the caching temporarily in Maxthon 4?

• 3 weeks later...

@BugSir007: Sorry for late response due to busy working. To answer your question: Yes! I do delete cached files and rerun my program.

Allow me to clarify my question: "I read many news article from a table, and process these records, then output processed resulting messages for each run in a loop where each run is for per month with respect to published date of news. In the old Maxthon 3 or early version of Maxthon 4, messages for each run will be displayed in browser, so I know which month is processed currently. However, in later or latest version of Maxthon 4, it will only display bunch of messages altogether after 5 or 6runs, if I am at turbo mode.

Archived