Unable to upload on Pinterest and Panoramio

I am unable to upload Pins from my computer on pinterest.com

It didn't work from both the main page (top right) "+" button and from "board page"

After I select my jpg file from the file explorer, just after it begins uploading I receive this error:

"XHR returned response code 0"

Sometimes I am able to upload but if I get this error once, no upload is possible anymore.

Checked with Chrome and it's ok. My JPG's certainly fit to file rules like size or format.

post-30178345-14315120524975_thumb.png

Oliver One replied at 2014-8-2 04:14 back.gif

I have tested with the 4.4.1.3000 and 4.4.2.1400 versions, no error here!

I also was able to upload without issue but I don't do it often.

Do you navigate away from the page or open other tabs? You may want to check your firewall.

• 2 weeks later...

I do it often and there is something going wrong. I receive error from my second upload. Just the first one works ok. Multi tabs or a single tab doesn't matter. Restarting Maxthon don't fix.

(5 minutes later) Switching to Retro mode helped. If this solution is ok for Maxthon's health and compatibality

Hi,

Sorry for this problem you came across.

Did you try other browsers for comparison?

According to your problem description, you may disable some of your extensions and check your firewall settings ,then try again.

Another thing, i suggest you to upgrade to the latest version of Maxthon http://forum.maxthon.com/thread-12459-1-1.html .

Thanks for your support.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one having these issues. I recently found out that I can not upload to Panoramio too. Firefox or Chrome works ok. Just the Retro mode lets me upload with Maxthon but it don't support multiple file selections. Updating to version 4.4.1.4000 didn't solved.

post-30178345-14315121035253_thumb.png

Archived