Maxthon has dropped very fast levels

Maxthon has dropped very fast levels.

I tried to make my laptops survive in maxthon :funk:

But this is the truth, maxthon has lowered quality, lousy job, and that I have not had time to review the most common recurring problems.

Notes clouds? Maxthon cloud????? :$ I do not know if exist the cloud that does not synchronize.

Copy of the other lapto the maxthon folder (has wxp) and send to my another lapto (has w7) everything works but clouds notes does not work, Create a new note to see if I sync and stays round and round and synchronization does not synchronize anything at all I am not recommend for the job! Do you know why this happens???,

I do not have anything against maxthon, but with ""big programmers""" thanks to them people is retiring from maxthon and it is difficult to return them

What I think maxthon with these errors?

Nobody can to help me !!

Thank you maxthon cloud !

Hello ultra7up,

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

Anyway, i do not quite get the problem you encountered. Is it Maxthon Skynote that is not working fine?

Yesterday i used Skynote on my laptop it has successfully synced to my desktop today.

Other cloud services work fine too.

Please make sure your internet has no problem, and if possible you may change your internet environment and try again.

Thanks.

post-30503264-14315120447903_thumb.png

BugSir007 replied at 2014-7-27 17:49 back.gif

Hello ultra7up,

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

Anyway, i do not quite get the problem yo ...

What does the internet have to do with my skynote ?

Do sycn both laptos (quick access fine, favorite bar fine, skynote not sync)

ultra7up replied at 2014-7-28 05:02 back.gif

Do sycn both laptos (quick access fine, favor ...

could it be an issue with your antivirus or firewall ? you may try to disable them to see if it works better (just the time you figure out what causes this issue)

sigmax2.png

ultra7up replied at 2014-7-28 13:02 back.gif

Do sycn both laptos (quick access fine, favor ...

As I understand it MX uses a number of servers to save your data. If for some reason one of them or the routing to it is having issues, then that could be the reason why everything else is working, but not the SkyNote sync.

But if it's something that is consistently happening, then that is another issue. It sounds like you can create notes, just that they won't sync, meaning it's not a local file issue.

7twenty replied at 2014-7-27 21:31 back.gif

As I understand it MX uses a number of servers to save your data. If for some reason one of them o ...

I am from the cybert cafe ,everything is ok,less skynote not working i will take a picture and i will post the pic :(

Here is my evidence !Interesting, but it's not really much to go on. All it shows is that there is a new note created today. Can someone advise that if it can't sync, does skynote give an error?

Just to confirm, you have successfully used skynote on other devices and it has worked before now? Have you tried checking on another device like android tablet/phone? Could be an issue with the PC version.

It's obviously not a widespread issue, otherwise many more people would have said something. I just did a test between two MX installs and it worked fine as others have pointed out. It could be that there isn't anything to sync, as it never synced properly in the first place. Or possibly the data got deleted somehow?

Maybe one of the reps/devs can advise if there is any actual skynote data for his account?

7twenty replied at 2014-7-29 04:25 back.gif

Interesting, but it's not really much to go on. All it shows is that there is a new note created tod ...

What I do not understand is all right with the synchronization ! (less skynote )

And If I take some file from the other lapto? Could be helping????

post-8431520-14315120459664_thumb.jpg

Just did a little test - it seems that skynote data is saved in at least a few different files. If for any reason one or more of those files don't match the set then the data isn't shown. Obviously a security feature.

Also are you sure the skynote data is on your passport account and not a guest/different account? As if you created the data on a guest account, it obviously won't be carried over when you sign in with your passport account.

So at a guess your data is somehow getting corrupted and therefore not showing, OR it's not being uploaded as it's detecting an issue, OR it's not in the account you're using.

7twenty replied at 2014-7-29 21:53 back.gif

Just did a little test - it seems that skynote data is saved in at least a few different files. If f ...

7twenty this is my picture from my data

I have trying to fix my problem !

Everything is ok less skynote !

I do not know what I do :(

post-8431520-14315120526033_thumb.jpg

7twenty replied at 2014-7-29 21:53 back.gif

Just did a little test - it seems that skynote data is saved in at least a few different files. If f ...

Thank you for respond

The thing is always started with my maxthon pasaporte !

Now I delete all my skynote , and I copy all of them in noteblog

I am trying to create a new skynote , and dont let me to do nothing , not sync brot !

I do a video tomorrow or today I will send you !

Thank for your help

Hi ultra7up,

Really sorry for this issue.

When did you start experiencing the issue with skynote?

What operations do you think they caused your skynote not to work properly?

Did you try to perform a clean install of the browser to see if everything goes back to normal?

Are there some lost data after the problem started happening?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your support.

Hi ultra7up,

What operations do you think they caused your skynote not to work properly?

Did you try to perform a clean install of the browser to see if everything goes back to normal?

Are there some lost data after the problem started happening?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your support.

BugSir007 replied at 2014-8-6 13:11 back.gif

Hi ultra7up,

After going through some testing with ultra7up, I believe the issue is either with his account data, or the skynote data held on the MX servers.

He can access and use skynote on a known good account, but can't on his own. This was tested on multiple computers, only his "ultra7up" account was unable to sync properly.

As I suggested to him, the only options are either hopefully someone can delete the skynote (other data?) from the MX servers, or he creates a new account and starts again.

BugSir007 replied at 2014-8-7 00:01 back.gif

Hi,

Please check your Skynote again.

We checked in the background and everything seemed to be fine w ...

ALELUYAAAAAAAAAAA

MAXTHON IS ALIVE !!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANK YOU SO MUCH

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY ! :D

My data is very fine !

WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM ?

7twenty replied at 2014-8-7 20:54 back.gif

Great news. Now the question is, what was done/changed?

I was on my other laptop when told BugSir007 try to log in again, when I enter maxthon passport that everything was fine, I recover all my data perfectly

I wanted to try on my mother's laptop that had success

ohh yes, long before trying to do in my other laptop (notebook my mother) could uninstall the browser for fear any change (unistall clean), good will fix everything.

But my question is on my first attempt everything went well, and why not before?

Thank you 7twenty i am very grateful

Archived