Mosaic keep loading the webpage forever

Yeah i do need to log in and there is just text on next page after you login (login is thru the directory not thru the webpage thou) and i have another similar page which requires log in but that page is not doing like this one does. I deleted and then created it back but still doing the dame. I also tried deleting cookies/caches etc. but nothing helped. Its very weired.

Hi JasPunjabi,

Glad to talk to you.

I don't seem to have any problem with QA here.

What specific page is having this issue please?

Anything wrong with your internet speed?You may need to check it first.

Maybe you cn try to rename the quick access folder n %appdata%--Maxthon3--Users--Your email address--Quick access, and try again.

Make sure you are using a maxthon passport though.

Thanks.

BugSir007 replied at 2014-7-16 18:39 back.gif

Hi JasPunjabi,

Glad to talk to you.

I don't seem to have any problem with QA here.

Hi BugSir007,

Thanks for your reply.

No my internet speed is pretty high (24+ Mbps) and thats not the issue as you can see in photo above that other mosaics are loaded and only one is having problem all the time.

Well, i am not quite sure how and what to change in QA folder. I will appreciate if you can provide little more details.

Thanks!

By the way here is the internet speed test result...

post-10339961-14315120333969_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Since your internet has no problem, you can just follow this path %appdata%--Maxthon3--Users--Your email address--Quick access and rename the quick access folder,there will be genereated a new quick access folder after you retart you browser.:)

post-30503264-14315120379519_thumb.png

BugSir007 replied at 2014-7-19 22:58 back.gif

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Since your internet has no problem, you can just follow this path %appdat ...

I tried all the steps you asked me to do but nothing changed. Its still spinning like it was. I also tried deleteing cookies every where i saw in the folders but still no change. Any thing else we can do?

By the way i am using window 7.

Thanks!

BugSir007 replied at 2014-7-20 18:48 back.gif

Hey,

Really sorry. It's really strange. Which page is giving you problems?

I hope not all the pages ...

Well, its only one page and the strainge thing is that other two pages from the same directory are showing up without any problem. Oh by the way all these pages (including the troubled one) are showing up on all earlier version of Mx4 and Mx3 without any issue. Its just happening on this latest version.

JasPunjabi replied at 2014-7-21 06:18 back.gif

Well, its only one page and the strainge thing is that other two pages from the same directory are ...

Do you want help or don't you? You've been asked to provide a specific site that is giving you a problem 3 times in this thread, without it you can't be helped.

joemax replied at 2014-7-21 08:26 back.gif

Do you want help or don't you? You've been asked to provide a specific site that is giving you a p ...

It a password protected site, unfortunately its a page in the middle of other pages and you can go to this page only after entering some information and can not provide you all that information. Its okay not a big deal. I started using the older version already and i don't think i will go for any newest version any more because it looks like newest versions are getting worse and worse!

joemax replied at 2014-7-21 08:26 back.gif

Do you want help or don't you? You've been asked to provide a specific site that is giving you a p ...

I just fixed it! ........ its shame that people who create browsers or call themselves tech support guys don't even know which folder and which file needs to be fixed!

Archived