Spellcheck issues

s_ta_s replied at 2014-1-26 04:02 back.gif

How does the browser know what word is for what dictionary? That sentence is good in english but all wrong for german for example!? Unless you mean selectable... then maybe...

I don't know german but I think if you do not underline the words that are in either english or german then what is left are the errors. I imagine there are few words that are in both languages, Spell check will not work on those words that are found in both or for errors that are contained in one of the languages.

Obviously, spell check available on the fly would be a very good solution.

joemax replied at 2014-1-28 11:34 back.gif

I don't know german but I think if you do not underline the words that are in either english or ge ...

Using the two spelling dictionaries is possible, but not for all languages. For example, I use in Opera single English-Russian dictionary and languages ​​are not switching at all. I would like to do a similar thing in Maxthon, but didn't found the dictionaries editing program.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

I told already half a year ago, if not more, that when you change between languages Maxthon will keep the original one for spellcheck.

You told me you will fix it but still nothing.

I need this funkction, Tell me when can I expect something to happen?

30060663 replied at 2014-7-23 17:10 back.gif

I usually have many tabs opened, so I cant close, change language and reopen everything again. Takes ...

about:last will give a list of the pages still open when the browser was closed. Just press the Open all button at the top and they will all open, or click them one by one, or cross out any you no longer require with the little X.

Or just save all the tabs to your favourites or as a Quick Group and reopen them as required. Ctrl+Alt+D choose the options you like, OK.

Archived