quicktools

seems to be a work in progress - or to put it another way they are messing - not noticed what you have seen but i have a couple of items that show but no longer work in the latest build - go back a few builds and they work fine

as ever we have to guess as my collection of hens teeth is more complete than any info that comes out of china

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Seems to be related to them adding back some support for toolbar extensions. Clearly still a work in progress.

I think the next version or two was supposed to have it sorted according to the link by Nicole the other day. Hopefully it gets sorted out before it goes Final. You don't want users complaining about things like that.

tony. replied at 2014-7-12 00:44 back.gif

seems to be a work in progress - or to put it another way they are messing - not noticed what you ha ...

I lke tony's expression too. ;)

I did run into this problem after installing 4.4.2.900, but I blamed my skin (which had been working perfectly for some time. In the end I "fixed" the problem by moving the UserData folder out of my portable's folder, generating a new UserData folder and recoveirng a few things from the old folder. After that the skin behaved.

I have only the QT customizse menu on the toolbar and none of the tools are enabled so there's minimal clutter on the toobar and I still have access to all the tools.

I have noticed that a number of the extensions I have on my sidebar are now also showing in the QT menu, but not all of them.

As you say and the bug list posted last Monday says, they are mucking artound with QT extensions.

>

Hello guys,

Thank you for pointing out these issues.

Actually some extensions icons location do not work as designed.

Developers are aware of this issue and they are working on it.

Anyway, if convenient, you guys could provide us with the specific extensions that are not with the intended design.

Please wait for the next version, there will be some improvements on this issue.

Thanks for your support!

Archived